This One's For Us Girls (Part Five)

xxprincesschezzaxx

you already had his number:lmfao: that's creepy.lol. I would film it, but I am mysterious and prefer you not watch me make a foo out of myself

i had his number cos we were mates....just havent spoken in a long time lol

pfft only in your dreams :mf_rosetinted:

ooh lol.. fool .. lol.. why'd u turn him down for tonight?

whatever minge lol

i turned him down cos i havent washed my hair or anything and im in a lazy mood, i would just fall asleep! he wouldnt take no for an answer tho, it was actually starting to wind me up :naughty:

Sherry says HI EVERYONE!!!

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

whatever minge lol

i turned him down cos i havent washed my hair or anything and im in a lazy mood, i would just fall asleep! he wouldnt take no for an answer tho, it was actually starting to wind me up :naughty:

Sherry says HI EVERYONE!!!

again with the names bloody hell lol. OOh trying to impress him are we :das: lol how'd he finally take no for an answer then?

hiya sherrryyy! u texting her? or call

no.. or maybe i have.. but i've seen too many episodes, can't really remember them all :fisch:

ill have to find it for you on youtube lol

again with the names bloody hell lol. OOh trying to impress him are we :das: lol how'd he finally take no for an answer then?

hiya sherrryyy! u texting her? or call

moose!

impress? no im not going there again mate, strictly friends only :mf_rosetinted: erm...i just told him over and over again and then warned him i would use bad language lmao!

...texting...

have you not seen the episode where her and Rachel go for a jog in Central Park?? :roftl:

erm...somebody that i havent spoken to in almost a year, we used to be really good friends but things kinda just ended :thumbdown: lol

yup, that's my run, embarassing and spazzy

I must go now, girls! ta-ta ladies!

ill have to find it for you on youtube lol

moose!

impress? no im not going there again mate, strictly friends only :mf_rosetinted: erm...i just told him over and over again and then warned him i would use bad language lmao!

...texting...

okey dokes.

lol.. so why do u care if your hair hasn't been washed then ehhhh :bleh: lol.. one drink and i bet you'll be all over him :das:lol

ooh.. aw i really miss her, i haven't talked to her in so long :( i would text her but my phone has decided to not let me send or read my texts.. stupid little f*cker grrr :sneaky2:

bye! err.. i don't think i know your name :blink: lol

Sherry also says that she misses and loves you all :naughty:

aw miss her and love her tooo :wub2:how's she doing?

Ta ra! *waves*

xxxx

okey dokes.

lol.. so why do u care if your hair hasn't been washed then ehhhh :bleh: lol.. one drink and i bet you'll be all over him :das:lol

ooh.. aw i really miss her, i haven't talked to her in so long :( i would text her but my phone has decided to not let me send or read my texts.. stupid little f*cker grrr :sneaky2:

oi!! you'd wana wash your hair too if you'd been working and it was greasy! lol and what exactly do you take me for, you cheeky cow? lol

aw miss her and love her tooo :wub2:how's she doing?

shes cool, shes eating Frosties at her mates :naughty: ill tell her you said you want her lol

oi!! you'd wana wash your hair too if you'd been working and it was greasy! lol and what exactly do you take me for, you cheeky cow? lol

shes cool, shes eating Frosties at her mates :naughty: ill tell her you said you want her lol

not if i was trying to put off a guy :mf_rosetinted: lmao.. oh nothing, nothing at all :fisch: do u mean that cow in a good way now too? :fisch:

aw coolio.. ha ha, yeah thanks mate lol

not if i was trying to put off a guy :mf_rosetinted: lmao.. oh nothing, nothing at all :fisch: do u mean that cow in a good way now too? :fisch:

aw coolio.. ha ha, yeah thanks mate lol

but im not tryna put him off neither lol jeeees you're hard work! and no, BAD COW :naughty:

but im not tryna put him off neither lol jeeees you're hard work! and no, BAD COW :naughty:

ooh you lil flirt lol tut tut i knew it! :bleh: yes i am hard work, i don't wanna be easy thank you very much :mf_rosetinted:

woof *wags tail* i mean.. moooooo :fisch:

ooh you lil flirt lol tut tut i knew it! :bleh: yes i am hard work, i don't wanna be easy thank you very much :mf_rosetinted:

woof *wags tail* i mean.. moooooo :fisch:

noooo grrrrrr lol look, i havent seen the guy in nearly a year i dont want him thinking im a scruff bag now lol i just want things to be normal! no flirting,trying to repel him or shagging ok??? :naughty:

ps: can i milk ya? :cool:

noooo grrrrrr lol look, i havent seen the guy in nearly a year i dont want him thinking im a scruff bag now lol i just want things to be normal! no flirting,trying to repel him or shagging ok??? :naughty:

ps: can i milk ya? :cool:

whatever you say :fisch: *cough cough*

no.. keep your hands off my udders :mf_rosetinted::roftl: