This One's For Us Girls (Part Five)

xxprincesschezzaxx

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

no the commerical didn't make me laugh, the fact i want it on my iPod makes me laugh. It's a really funny fanfic, and we talk about life and uh food,lol

What kind of ipod do you have ?

Seems a interesting fanfic !

cool :thumb_yello: aw.. i don't do a lot of clothes shopping either .. i hate it but then i love shopping hmmm :blink:

Well my family spends more money on food than on clothes !

That means you're weird :blink::mf_rosetinted:

I would love to spend more money on clothes than on food :thumbdown:

Well my family spends more money on food than on clothes !

That means you're weird :blink::mf_rosetinted:

I would love to spend more money on clothes than on food :thumbdown:

i'm not weird, i'm special :mf_rosetinted::naughty: but i like shopping for other stuff not clothes.. that kinda gets boring

my fam spend more money on food as well.. i buy new clothes like every few months :blink:

i'm not weird, i'm special :mf_rosetinted::naughty: but i like shopping for other stuff not clothes.. that kinda gets boring

my fam spend more money on food as well.. i buy new clothes like every few months :blink:

What stuff ?:blink:

Yeah like me !

Well I like to look after jeans and t-shirts !

I hate wearing skirts !

What stuff ?:blink:

Yeah like me !

Well I like to look after jeans and t-shirts !

I hate wearing skirts !

like.. anything really.. make up, jewellery, books those kinda things.

i hate looking for trousers lol.. i only own 2 pairs of jeans :fisch: and some tracksuit bottoms but i;m not allowed to wear them to school :thumbdown:

i hate skirts too.. the only time i wore them was at school when we had uniform cos the trousers looked like men trousers.

like.. anything really.. make up, jewellery, books those kinda things.

i hate looking for trousers lol.. i only own 2 pairs of jeans :fisch: and some tracksuit bottoms but i;m not allowed to wear them to school :thumbdown:

i hate skirts too.. the only time i wore them was at school when we had uniform cos the trousers looked like men trousers.

What kind of make up do you wear ?:biggrin2:

only 2 :blink:

But what are you allowed to wear at school ?

What kind of make up do you wear ?:biggrin2:

only 2 :blink:

But what are you allowed to wear at school ?

mmm.. everything :bleh: lol well except for foundation and lipstick (unless the colour isn't so strong) how bout u?

yeeeah i hate trying them on lol. Well they prefer jeans or like smart trousers, they don't like trackie bottoms cos they always fall and show off your bum :naughty: and for the top u can wear anything as long as it doesn't reveal too much skin.

mmm.. everything :bleh: lol well except for foundation and lipstick (unless the colour isn't so strong) how bout u?

yeeeah i hate trying them on lol. Well they prefer jeans or like smart trousers, they don't like trackie bottoms cos they always fall and show off your bum :naughty: and for the top u can wear anything as long as it doesn't reveal too much skin.

I wear everything too and foundation to cover my spots ,but lipstick :thumbdown: !Do you like dark colors for your eyes or light colors ?

Well when I was at school we were allowed to wear almost everything !

But when are you showing your bum i think it's disgusting !:thumbdown:

I wear everything too and foundation to cover my spots ,but lipstick :thumbdown: !Do you like dark colors for your eyes or light colors ?

Well when I was at school we were allowed to wear almost everything !

But when are you showing your bum i think it's disgusting !:thumbdown:

yeah i'll use concealer if i have a really horrible spot but i try to avoid using foundation, i prefer powder cos its not as strong. I like both.. sometimes i mix them.. i like the whole smokey effect on the eyelids, it looks really good

i guess its kinda like my school? u can wear anything really as long as you're not naked lol.. i guess u can get away with wearing trackie bottoms as long as your bumcrack don't show :bleh:

yeah it is really disturbing.. but its so annoying cos my jeans always fall (not to my knees :naughty:) even with belts.. so thats not really helpful

yeah i'll use concealer if i have a really horrible spot but i try to avoid using foundation, i prefer powder cos its not as strong. I like both.. sometimes i mix them.. i like the whole smokey effect on the eyelids, it looks really good

i guess its kinda like my school? u can wear anything really as long as you're not naked lol.. i guess u can get away with wearing trackie bottoms as long as your bumcrack don't show :bleh:

yeah it is really disturbing.. but its so annoying cos my jeans always fall (not to my knees :naughty:) even with belts.. so thats not really helpful

I've heard that from powder you can make wrinkles very fast :blink:

I don't know if it's true !

Yeah i know !Do you wear make up at school ?

Yes it really is like here :biggrin2:

i have no jeans which do not fall off of me !

Well i used to have only one pair !!

I've heard that from powder you can make wrinkles very fast

I don't know if it's true !

Yeah i know !Do you wear make up at school ?

Yes it really is like here

i have no jeans which do not fall off of me !

Well i used to have only one pair !!

and foundation gives u more spots :bleh: all make up is bad for u but oh well but i don't put it all over my face i just put it on my cheeks.

Errm i try to avoid wearing make up at school cos i don't wanna wear it everyday, but i only wear eye shadow so i don't put mascara on, don't want my eye lashes to fall off :naughty:

lucky you lol. do u wear a belt with them?

:sneaky2::tears::sneaky2::tears:

*walks out*

whats wrong hun? :blink: