This One's For Us Girls (Part Five)

xxprincesschezzaxx

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

and foundation gives u more spots :bleh: all make up is bad for u but oh well but i don't put it all over my face i just put it on my cheeks.

Errm i try to avoid wearing make up at school cos i don't wanna wear it everyday, but i only wear eye shadow so i don't put mascara on, don't want my eye lashes to fall off :naughty:

lucky you lol. do u wear a belt with them?

I put foundation only on the spots not on all my face !I heard only of blush on cheeks but foundation no:blink:

Haha to fall off:naughty:

well at school i used to wear only mascara and natural eye shadow!but now i wear everything !

I used to wear a belt with them !!i don't have them anymore !

I put foundation only on the spots not on all my face !I heard only of blush on cheeks but foundation no:blink:

Haha to fall off:naughty:

well at school i used to wear only mascara and natural eye shadow!but now i wear everything !

I used to wear a belt with them !!i don't have them anymore !

what u mean by not with foundation?

lol ok

Foundation on spots,not on cheeks !:blink:

Guess what I heard Happy ending on my fav radio :woot_jump:

foundation is for all of your face, i think you mean concealer :bleh: thats only to cover up spots and stuff :wink2:

really?! finally!! woop..

when i went to the uni today i saw a poster advertifing HE, twice! i was so happy :) i really wanna steal one of those posters :bleh: too bad they're stuck on

foundation is for all of your face, i think you mean concealer :bleh: thats only to cover up spots and stuff :wink2:

really?! finally!! woop..

when i went to the uni today i saw a poster advertifing HE, twice! i was so happy :) i really wanna steal one of those posters : too bad they're stuck on

Well i use only foundation !

concealer is also to cover your circles around your eye !

YESSSSS!see my email worked !:biggrin2::wub2:

Now they play 2 mika songs !

plays the album version :bleh:

How was the poster you saw ?

You could have pulled it !:mf_rosetinted:

Well i use only foundation !

concealer is also to cover your circles around your eye !

YESSSSS!see my email worked !:biggrin2:

Now they play 2 mika songs !

plays the album version :bleh:

How was the poster you saw ?

You could have pulled it !:mf_rosetinted:

ok.. yeah if ya want

yey.. woop.. its about time :biggrin2: bet u were jumping about when they played it? :bleh:

hmm.. have u seen the other posters that advertise the other singles? its like that, but with the happy ending design. I think its stuck on with glue or summin though :bleh: so i wouldn't have been able to take it off, plus i saw it while i was in the car, was so tempted to jump out of the car though, but i couldn't cos i was in the middle of the road :naughty:

ok.. yeah if ya want

yey.. woop.. its about time :biggrin2: bet u were jumping about when they played it? :bleh:

hmm.. have u seen the other posters that advertise the other singles? its like that, but with the happy ending design. I think its stuck on with glue or summin though :bleh: so i wouldn't have been able to take it off, plus i saw it while i was in the car, was so tempted to jump out of the car though, but i couldn't cos i was in the middle of the road :naughty:

Yes !I was very excited !when the dj said that we have an exclusive new song for you and he said that the song is happy ending i was nearly exhausted !:mf_lustslow:

Yes I have seen !

You could have tried !

were there many cars or people in the middle of the road ?

Yes !I was very excited !when the dj said that we have an exclusive new song for you and he said that the song is happy ending i was nearly exhausted !:mf_lustslow:

Yes I have seen !

You could have tried !

were there many cars or people in the middle of the road ?

lol, thats very cool :bleh:

nah ithink itwould of been impossible lol plus there are only 2 doors on the car so i'd have to kick out someone at the front to get out of the car. there were many cars, but there weren't so many people.

i got to go now, talk to you later x x

lol, thats very cool :bleh:

nah ithink itwould of been impossible lol plus there are only 2 doors on the car so i'd have to kick out someone at the front to get out of the car. there were many cars, but there weren't so many people.

i got to go now, talk to you later x x

But they played it only once !

But I have more of lollipop

Ok !See you tomorrow !

Byeeeeeeeee!

ah that's it.LOL. omg this video is so sweet, mika refuses to throw away a groupie*tear*http://youtube.com/watch?v=hLt6CiwGRL4 he's so sweet

This is a very old video !

It 's one of my favorite !