I have a complete recording of Barcelona

el profe

Hi

I do but it sounds quite poor. If anyone can do something about it (making it sound better) we would be extremely grateful. It sounds nice at the beginning and quite nice in slow songs with no overdrive of bass but you can recognize the songs. Good sound(?) for Stuck in the middle, Holy Johnny or How much...? Not so good on Missionary man and nearly all other numbers but I have listened to it a few times so it can't be that bad.

The file (just one file, mono and not very good) weighs something like 74 Mb in wav form. Once I did some tweaking (rather useless) I converted to 192 MP3 and I got a file weighing 110 mb.

How do I upload it? Shall I use rapidshare or something like that. And I don't want to register in any of those pages.

Greetings from Barcelona

PS Oh my god! I just downloaded the concert from Bologna and that sounds absolutely breathtaking! I can't believe someone could give me such a wonderful present. Number one in my MP3 player as of now!!!

THANKS!!!

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey there!

It's unbelievable that nobody has answered this thread yet... maybe it's because the people are usually IN the gig-threads and don't necessarily notice when something new is posted in the general section.

Anyway: THANK YOU FOR SHARING YOUR RECORDING!!! :punk: :punk: :punk:

If the file is bigger than 100MB, it might be useful to split it into two parts because the free uploading sites usually don't take files that are bigger than 100MB.

I'd suggest that you use mediafire.com - you can also use rapidshare, sedspace or something else but mediafire has always been working great!

If you upload files that are smaller than 100MB you usually don't have to register!

Once again: THANK YOU!!!:wub2::thumb_yello::naughty: