WARNING: Rambling may occur

HollyD

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:roftl: I know! I was cracking up the whole time. 'I broke into her house, took off my clothes, and tried on her underwear' :naughty:

And the man singing Let My People Go'

He scared me :shocked:

If I were Paula.... I would want him LOCKED UP!

o i didnt even no american idol was starting!!!!!!!!!! hehehe they barely advertised it! the only reason why i would watch it now is if someone sings any of mikas songs especially grace kelly how simon cowell would react!!!!!!!!! that would be sooooooooooo funny!:roftl:

i hardly doubt anyone is going to sing a MIKA song!!!! .....and if they did I would FALL off my chair!!!!

r u drunk??? hehehe no i would also that would be hysterical i would go on the show and sing mika just to see the reaction! hehehe but a) i am to young and B)i dont want to diss any of mikas songs because of my bad singing and c) i am terrified of simon and randy and the camera!!!!!!!

r u drunk??? hehehe no i would also that would be hysterical i would go on the show and sing mika just to see the reaction! hehehe but a) i am to young and B)i dont want to diss any of mikas songs because of my bad singing and c) i am terrified of simon and randy and the camera!!!!!!!

You know there was a promo on ABC today, and the background music was Love Today..... I literally started SCREAMIN' MIKA when I heard it!!!! My mom was like..... :sneaky2:

You know there was a promo on ABC today, and the background music was Love Today..... I literally started SCREAMIN' MIKA when I heard it!!!! My mom was like..... :sneaky2:

was it for a t.v show?? cuz i saw it also except i didnt get the full excitment cuz it was on youtube and someone posted the thing here!

but know what i think is sooo funny... when u look at the intros and every one thinks that they are mikas biggest fans and think they are crazy that they think he is hot and then they realize that people at this forum have like 25,000 *vanessa cough cough* posts and every one has crazed looks in there eyes hehehe:roftl:

was it for a t.v show?? cuz i saw it also except i didnt get the full excitment cuz it was on youtube and someone posted the thing here!

but know what i think is sooo funny... when u look at the intros and every one thinks that they are mikas biggest fans and think they are crazy that they think he is hot and then they realize that people at this forum have like 25' date='000 *vanessa cough cough* posts and every one has crazed looks in there eyes hehehe:roftl:[/quote']

Yeah, but I do not know what......

DEF not ugly Betty! It was more like a promo for the network....

I know.... but i still say that there is NO one who loves Mika the way I do :mf_rosetinted: