WARNING: Rambling may occur

HollyD

Damn... you beat me...

Wanna help me look?

Are you kidding! I would LOVE to help you look for Mika's arse....

I HARDLY doubt that we are gonna find an arse, cause you cannot find what is not there..... but, hhhmmm I wonder just WHAT we would find :das:

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah we do, that is what so great about mfc!!! :wink2:

Can I help look for Mika's arse? :wink2: I wanna help!!!:wub2:

Sure! We need as many people on the job as possible.... cause it is gonna be HARD to find!!!!! The way he shakes it though.... perhaps it fell off at one of the gigs..... oh, dear! :naughty:

Sure! We need as many people on the job as possible.... cause it is gonna be HARD to find!!!!! The way he shakes it though.... perhaps it fell off at one of the gigs..... oh, dear! :naughty:

I will look for Mika's arse in London in Feb, it seems to be alot more visible now then it did before!!! :wink2:

How dare you. You all have blasphemed in his temple. You need to do some penance before you can join us again to worship Mika, our great Lord of the Funky Ass Dance. He needs to know you didn't mean it. You don't want to piss off the Great Ass Shake God. Repent now sinners or feel his wrath or his complete indifference. Either way it's gonna hurt.

How dare you. You all have blasphemed in his temple. You need to do some penance before you can join us again to worship Mika, our great Lord of the Funky Ass Dance. He needs to know you didn't mean it. You don't want to piss off the Great Ass Shake God. Repent now sinners or feel his wrath or his complete indifference. Either way it's gonna hurt.

:shocked: ok, we would never sell his arse on ebay. Anyway I said that I wouldnt have it unless I had him attached to it, thus it would be Mika not only his arse!!! So, I have not sinned, so I dont need to repent! :bleh:

:lmao:

can I use your speech or have I to pay the copyrights?:roftl:

Btw, I love your glitter animation, did u jus change it cos I am sure there was a different glitter animation before, or am I just imagining things?:wub2:

LOL.... no, I changed it!!!! You are NOT imagining things.... you are observant!!!

I saw your picture in the posting thread....

You are SO pretty!!!! And I LOVE your hoodie!!!!

Do I still look like my baby picture? :lmao:

Thanks for saying I look pretty :) and I was sure u changed the glitter, I am so glad I wasnt imagining it! Also, u look really pretty as well, very different from your baby pic :wink2: I will have to find a pic of me as a baby sometime,my mum has lots of pics on her computer, I had blonde curly hair when I was younger and then it turned dark brown which is my natural colour! BUt it was VERY curly!!

How is work going?

Thanks for saying I look pretty :) and I was sure u changed the glitter, I am so glad I wasnt imagining it! Also, u look really pretty as well, very different from your baby pic :wink2: I will have to find a pic of me as a baby sometime,my mum has lots of pics on her computer, I had blonde curly hair when I was younger and then it turned dark brown which is my natural colour! BUt it was VERY curly!!

How is work going?

I am SO ready for this day to be OVER!!!!

Well, at least leave work and go HOME!!!!