WARNING: Rambling may occur

HollyD

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ok i guess other than that i have my finals tomorow :sneaky2: and havent been studying really whoopsys hehe :naughty: and i am starting to get way nervous for them cuz my parents also say that i cant go to the concert if i get below a B and that can possibly happen but wat they dont know is that the concert happens before we get the report cards with our grades hhehehe:naughty:

ok i guess other than that i have my finals tomorow :sneaky2: and havent been studying really whoopsys hehe :naughty: and i am starting to get way nervous for them cuz my parents also say that i cant go to the concert if i get below a B and that can possibly happen but wat they dont know is that the concert happens before we get the report cards with our grades hhehehe:naughty:

Good luck with your finals, I am sure u will be fine :huglove:

:wub2:

hopefully my parents will forget though *wishes hopefully* but i will not be able to go on as often as i did otherwise i will be banned forever i will also have to stop blurting out info on mika cuz they will find out that way also! :tears:

OMG Aimee.... did your parents get MAD cause I called you?????? :shocked:

LIZ.... tell me what is going on.... and what are the texts that I missed????????? :shocked:

ok, well we have mainly been texting about the films I bought today (the alien quadrilogy) i got them cos I realised i liked that sort of film after watching alien vs predator 2 at the cinema the other day! plus I know he likes that sort of film so I know I can get a conversation going, and the nicest thing is now he is signing his texts 'Me x' which is so sweet!

Now the conversation has gone off films and talking about things like how his day was! then I can show some sympathy towards him, earlier I did say that I hope he gets better soon! omg Holly i hope I get to meet up with him again soon, I just want to get to know him more, find out what we have in common and whether there is something there!

:roftl: :roftl: , LOVE THE Pics! MooMoo! :wub2:

oh, and, give me a bit, after i come back from eating, and ill get you the pics of the converse.

i have my ways :mf_rosetinted:

i just gotta do a bunch of stuff now, i havent been home ALL FRIGGIN DAY, i JUST come back and find out i gotta help write an essay, make a new email cuz apparently mine is too baby-ish to give to colleges PFFT

and, then, i gotta sign up to this weird PSAT/SAT crap. ohwell, already took the PSAT's though! :thumb_yello:

Ill be back though! dont worry :thumb_yello:

Thank you MooMoo!!!! :huglove:

ok, well we have mainly been texting about the films I bought today (the alien quadrilogy) i got them cos I realised i liked that sort of film after watching alien vs predator 2 at the cinema the other day! plus I know he likes that sort of film so I know I can get a conversation going, and the nicest thing is now he is signing his texts 'Me x' which is so sweet!

Now the conversation has gone off films and talking about things like how his day was! then I can show some sympathy towards him, earlier I did say that I hope he gets better soon! omg Holly i hope I get to meet up with him again soon, I just want to get to know him more, find out what we have in common and whether there is something there!

I L-O-V-E the way he is signing now!!!!! That right there is something! Aaawwww! How is he feeling now? Better? :wub2:

In his words he is dying, so i get to give him lots of sympathy :wub2: and yeah i thought that too!!!

Does he just have a cold or something? Wow... he is 'dying' and he is still talking to you!!!!!! :blush-anim-cl:

He's gone offline now! :( but one of the last things I said was 'sorry for asking so many questions and texting you loads, hope u dont mind too much' and he replied 'nah its cool' which is good!

and of course at the end he put 'bye x'

God I am looking into everything way too much! I hope he is feeling better soon so we can meet up! I am going to get some sleep,I am really tired!

Night guys xxx

He's gone offline now! :( but one of the last things I said was 'sorry for asking so many questions and texting you loads, hope u dont mind too much' and he replied 'nah its cool' which is good!

and of course at the end he put 'bye x'

God I am looking into everything way too much! I hope he is feeling better soon so we can meet up! I am going to get some sleep,I am really tired!

Night guys xxx

Night Night :huglove:

At least you can sleep tonight!!!! :naughty:

im so pissed right now. i just have to say that today has NOT been a good day.

Aimee. if you cant come on here again i'll cry! :tears:

the second you get your phone/texting back. TEXT me so i can still talk to you (just in case, ya know?)

i loves ya!! :huglove:

we'll meet up at the concert DEFF. and, you know what, if that friend of mine cant come cuz of the whole chaperone thing, then, my dad said, then youll go by urself... and i was like (in my head) OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG lmao

cuz then....i dont have to worry 'bout extra baggage. :lmao:

ill be right up front w/ ya guys! Holly, Aimee!!

:wub2: :wub2:

I love you all cuz this is what makes my day OK!

Holly, get back online dummy! :P:mf_rosetinted:

:tears: noones on and i want to tallkk!!

i got so pissed today because at the meeting that took up the WHOLE DAY (pretty much)

they made fun of Mika :tears:

they made fun of his songs and said he was so homo it wasnt even funny and that he songs could go -imitates them by pointing to butt-

i was so gonna :bash: them

i was like -clench fist- SHUTUP!! i yelled at them, lol

i was like shutup shutup shutup, no he's not, his songs are AMAZING and he is a beautiful beautiful person! pure genious and amazing and OMG i wanted to punch them.

sadly they normally are really awesome :thumbdown:

:cool:

Hello Revica, How Are You????

You Speak Spanish????

no..but i take it in school. :lmao:

if i can say i speak spanish from that, then i can speak japanese too :roftl:

(sorry, i do love my spanish class this year though :thumb_yello: my teacher is AWESOME...and she's from argentina..)

no..but i take it in school. :lmao:

if i can say i speak spanish from that, then i can speak japanese too :roftl:

(sorry, i do love my spanish class this year though :thumb_yello: my teacher is AWESOME...and she's from argentina..)

COOL :thumb_yello:

WE WAITING MIKA , IN ARGENTINA, WE LOVE HIM!!!!!!!!

YOU SEE MIKA IN REALLY??

(SORRY FOR MY BAD BAD ENGLISH:thumbdown: )

:tears: noones on and i want to tallkk!!

i got so pissed today because at the meeting that took up the WHOLE DAY (pretty much)

they made fun of Mika :tears:

they made fun of his songs and said he was so homo it wasnt even funny and that he songs could go -imitates them by pointing to butt-

i was so gonna :bash: them

i was like -clench fist- SHUTUP!! i yelled at them, lol

i was like shutup shutup shutup, no he's not, his songs are AMAZING and he is a beautiful beautiful person! pure genious and amazing and OMG i wanted to punch them.

That R-E-A-L-L-Y sucks! :thumbdown:

I have to listen to that crap everyday of my life! Gets Old :mf_rosetinted:

We should be called the Mika Warrior Club.... because our real day to day life is all about defending Mika! On an average day I find myself defending Mika at the very least 10 to 12 times.... and that is a DAY :mf_rosetinted:

Some people in this god-forsaken world just have no taste what-so-ever! SAD~ I pitty them! :bleh:

Ok, I don't know if anyone is online at the mo but OMG BIG UPDATE!!! he has just sent me text saying he might come over for a bit tonight if I want!!!!

OMG OMG OMG!!! I cant believe this, we have been texting this morning and he is still ill but he has jus texted me thaT and I am so so happy!

Holly I need you to come online to share my happiness!!! Or for that matter anyone!!!