WARNING: Rambling may occur

HollyD

OMG Liz..... I met the MAN OF MY DREAMS today......

and then found out that he is married :thumbdown:

Oh well.... that is my LIFE in a nutshell! :naughty:

FIGURES!

:roftl: telll mee..-takes out story-time rug-

i want a storryy!! :bleh:

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hello Everyone

Today was not a good day for me once I got home.

I found out that one of my favorites actors passed away: Heath Ledger!!!:tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears:

My hubby told me the news and I felt devastated!!!! I cannot believe he is no longer with us.

So please send all your prayers to his loved ones.

I would truly appreciated it

OMG...I have just finished talking to Ian which means we were talking for jus over 3 hours and I loved it!! I even copy and pasted our convo into a word document and it took up 38 pages!!! :shocked:

well, we talked about films i had and hadnt seen, then we teased each other a bit which was sweet, we talked about films a lot actually. and I did actually end up saying 'so what happened to u tonight? thought you were posibly coming over?' and his reply was:

i ran out of cred had to take dog out and was helpin julie wid the computer and while i did all dat i forgot lol sos

Which i accept cos we have a great chat and at the end I asked him some random questions, and one of them was r u single? which he instantly replied ye. and I asked him if he wanted to go out for lunch tomoz my treat but he said he couldnt but could prob do thurs if I am free! and he said we would arrange it tomoz night on msn!!! :wub2: so is it looking hopeful again now!!

I will give u a more indepth explanation if u guys want one tomoz when I have time but it is now 3am and am going to bed!

night all

Liz xxxx

:wub2:

I love the siggie! So funny and so sweet!!! I mean it!

:wub2: thankies :naughty:

I'm glad things are lookin up again w/ you guys :thumb_yello:

and its a valid excuse, i think, dont worry, thats how guys are. its just that THEY dont realize how GIRLS are :roftl:

they will never learn :bleh:

Where's my Moomoo?! :mf_rosetinted:

hey everyone!!! just took my science mid term and i think i did well thought it would be harder so i think that is a good sign! i am in my library now and i cant be here for to long since there is only fifteen mins left of school! but just wanted to see how u all are doing? only 2 more days of midterms and i can go back on here! does any one have a facebook acount cuz then i will be able to talk to u on the I LOVE MIKA group that is the only mika related thing that i can go on and i am going crazy cuz people dont reply quickly like they do here :tears: i cant believe mika is going to be here in ny in only 10 days!!!!!! i am officially driving my parents crazy with all of this mika business lol! i have so much catching up to do on all of the threads i have subscribed in!!!!!!!!!!! i think i will have to stay home all weekend reading them!!!!!!!!!!!

hey everyone!!! just took my science mid term and i think i did well thought it would be harder so i think that is a good sign! i am in my library now and i cant be here for to long since there is only fifteen mins left of school! but just wanted to see how u all are doing? only 2 more days of midterms and i can go back on here! does any one have a facebook acount cuz then i will be able to talk to u on the I LOVE MIKA group that is the only mika related thing that i can go on and i am going crazy cuz people dont reply quickly like they do here :tears: i cant believe mika is going to be here in ny in only 10 days!!!!!! i am officially driving my parents crazy with all of this mika business lol! i have so much catching up to do on all of the threads i have subscribed in!!!!!!!!!!! i think i will have to stay home all weekend reading them!!!!!!!!!!!

HI AIMEE!!!!!! We miss you around here! :tears:

OMG...I have just finished talking to Ian which means we were talking for jus over 3 hours and I loved it!! I even copy and pasted our convo into a word document and it took up 38 pages!!! :shocked:

well, we talked about films i had and hadnt seen, then we teased each other a bit which was sweet, we talked about films a lot actually. and I did actually end up saying 'so what happened to u tonight? thought you were posibly coming over?' and his reply was:

i ran out of cred had to take dog out and was helpin julie wid the computer and while i did all dat i forgot lol sos

Which i accept cos we have a great chat and at the end I asked him some random questions, and one of them was r u single? which he instantly replied ye. and I asked him if he wanted to go out for lunch tomoz my treat but he said he couldnt but could prob do thurs if I am free! and he said we would arrange it tomoz night on msn!!! :wub2: so is it looking hopeful again now!!

I will give u a more indepth explanation if u guys want one tomoz when I have time but it is now 3am and am going to bed!

night all

Liz xxxx

he responded? yayy:roftl:

:) .. but she is offline :shocked: ... wondering where she is...

must be out with Ian ;)

Oh wow! Wouldn't that be nice.... and then she will come back on soon and tell us all about her day with Ian! :wub2:

The Sagga continues.......

:naughty: :naughty:

Oh wow! Wouldn't that be nice.... and then she will come back on soon and tell us all about her day with Ian! :wub2:

:naughty:

:roftl:

just incase i miss it -tells TiVo to record it- :roftl: sadly...i dont have TiVo, lol

HOLLYYY, why are we NEVER on at the same time??? :tears:

btw, i just planned something out, so, i have NO NEED to worry 'bout being seen talking to you :thumb_yello: ill tell it to ya, one day :bleh:

just incase i miss it -tells TiVo to record it- :roftl: sadly...i dont have TiVo, lol

HOLLYYY, why are we NEVER on at the same time??? :tears:

btw, i just planned something out, so, i have NO NEED to worry 'bout being seen talking to you :thumb_yello: ill tell it to ya, one day :bleh:

How are you going to KEEP me hanging like that????????

you dont? OK :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

does this mean im safe when i meet ya in NYC? :naughty:

uuummm YEAH... because as far as I STILL know, I am NOT allowed to talk to you.. or even know that you are alive :mf_rosetinted:

:naughty: :naughty:

:das: yeah! but in soap operas, there are usually more couples... who is the next one? :cool: