HollyD

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Good Morning Evryone!!!

I had the worse weekend. I am SICK with a cold. I had a fever of 102 last night and trying to keep myself awake today at work. I am just hoping to get better before Thursday and Saturday. So far the weather is going to be great for Saturday sunny and 46 degrees.

Good Morning Evryone!!!

I had the worse weekend. I am SICK with a cold. I had a fever of 102 last night and trying to keep myself awake today at work. I am just hoping to get better before Thursday and Saturday. So far the weather is going to be great for Saturday sunny and 46 degrees.

:shocked: Get well soon!

How come you are at work then, when you are ill??

Hey Barunka, hows u?

also hope you are feeling better soon Lucy!!! Dont work too hard! :wub2: or even better take some time off to recover, if you can!!

Liz xxx

Heya Liz! :)

I am good, what about u?

Just got my PC, yay!! So at the mo I am installing everything...

also hope you are feeling better soon Lucy!!! Dont work too hard! :wub2: or even better take some time off to recover, if you can!!

Liz xxx

Thank you. I am drinking hot liquids like lemon and haney tea. Taste nasty but I have to get better before Thursday. I need to be OK for MIKA :mf_lustslow:

I already requested days off this week for MIKA's gigs :wink2: I was not expecting to get this sick; especially now!

Guest imnolucifer

people get different things from a song, a small piece of art work or a present ... you focus on what you see ... i don't feel like to spend too much time on here doesn't mean anything. don't ask me why, if i ever got in all threads, all songs, all interviews, i won't still be here now

I already requested days off for this week and I don't want to get behind with my work.:wink2:

Ohhh I see :) So Mika's gigs...! Hope you will get well til then as you need a looot of energy for them :naughty: Btw, How many gigs? :blink: Have fun there! :wink2:

Ohhh I see :) So Mika's gigs...! Hope you will get well til then as you need a looot of energy for them :naughty: Btw, How many gigs? :blink: Have fun there! :wink2:

LOL. I am only going to Philly and NYC. I wanted to go to the Boston show but my hubby is a pain and say no:thumbdown:

Guest imnolucifer

sorry i don't want to be mean and to be banned by a bunch of bastards again

but i've got a question ?

why Mika he just can't get enough of the meows and prancing arounds ?

now that vocal lady is prancing around too !! and Luke's hands are sort of prancing around on the keyboard ...

i just !!! sigh

LOL. I am only going to Philly and NYC. I wanted to go to the Boston show but my hubby is a pain and say no:thumbdown:

Shame Boston didn't work out, but hey, two gigs are good too! I am going to two gigs too :-)

Ever been to Mika's gig before? :)

Guest imnolucifer
i think he is hideous! hahaha :naughty:

a bit sometime !! hideous tedious hopeless

if you could stop posting Kate Nash's cooking mama tunes, i'd say a very big thank you !!!!

Shame Boston didn't work out, but hey, two gigs are good too! I am going to two gigs too :-)

Ever been to Mika's gig before? :)

Oh yeah!!!!

I have been to 4 gigs which out of 4, two are unofficial. Meaning: MIKA at Good Morning America and the surprise gig afterwards.

YOU??