HollyD

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey again

Sorry to everyone for not replying, I have jus been reading all of the reports from yesterday's gigs, 29 pages!!! But it was cool reading all the reports it is getting me so excited about London!!! :punk: I am so happy and excited for u Holly I bet u will have a great time and make sure u take lots of pics and have a great time! If u meet him tell him a girl with dark brown hair called Liz has a gift to give him in london at Hammersmith!!!:wink2:

Liz xxx

its soooo tempting to look on the threads from the past gigs but i have vowed myself not to look cuz i want to be surprised lol!

Go on, girl! :wink2: I think it is great to be surprised and get excited about everything what Mika does on the gig...

So now we can't talk about his gigs :biggrin2:

How many days are left?

Hey again

Sorry to everyone for not replying, I have jus been reading all of the reports from yesterday's gigs, 29 pages!!! But it was cool reading all the reports it is getting me so excited about London!!! :punk: I am so happy and excited for u Holly I bet u will have a great time and make sure u take lots of pics and have a great time! If u meet him tell him a girl with dark brown hair called Liz has a gift to give him in london at Hammersmith!!!:wink2:

Liz xxx

Hi Liz!!~ I know, I was reading through them also! OMG... I am beyond excited!!!! You will be able to read everything that me and the girls are doing from the moment I leave for the airport.... on, I will be making a thread... and we will start positing pics. from our trip and in NYC as soon as we get there!!! So, you will be able to follow us and everything that we are doing!!!! It is going to be SO MUCH FUN!!!!! WISH you were there with us!!!!!

Go on, girl! :wink2: I think it is great to be surprised and get excited about everything what Mika does on the gig...

So now we can't talk about his gigs :biggrin2:

How many days are left?

OMG.... tomorrow is my LAST day of work before I leave for New York!!!! I MIGHT get to see snow!!!! :yay:

Hi Liz!!~ I know, I was reading through them also! OMG... I am beyond excited!!!! You will be able to read everything that me and the girls are doing from the moment I leave for the airport.... on, I will be making a thread... and we will start positing pics. from our trip and in NYC as soon as we get there!!! So, you will be able to follow us and everything that we are doing!!!! It is going to be SO MUCH FUN!!!!! WISH you were there with us!!!!!

Holly! YAY you are back, so have u got internet access in NY then?? I am so excited for u! I bet u cannot wait, I remembered how excited I was about my last gig and jus how excited I am about the next one in Feb!!! dont forget my little message when u meet him :wink2:

Liz xxx

Holly! YAY you are back, so have u got internet access in NY then?? I am so excited for u! I bet u cannot wait, I remembered how excited I was about my last gig and jus how excited I am about the next one in Feb!!! dont forget my little message when u meet him :wink2:

Liz xxx

Yes, we will have access and we will be posting pictures and all....

OMG.... i do NOT know how in the world I am gonna be able to make it through the day at work tomorrow!!!!! LOL

Well people I have to go to bed now!

Good night and sweet dreams everyone!

Holly, if we don't see us here before you go to NYC, have looooads of fun in there! And enjoy it!

Be preparde that we wanna know everything :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

Oh and do not worry..... I will tell him!!!! :wink2:

Thanks Holly! Yeah I can imagine what work will be like tomoz, I dont blam u if u r a 'little' bit distracted! :wink2: I cant wait for ur first posts from New York! I bet he will be amazing! I am already getting excited about London now so I will be so so hyped up and excited by the time it actually comes to the time for the gig!!! :wub2:

Jus think u only gotta get through tomoz work and then thats it for the weekend, from there in it is MIKA time!!!:naughty:

Well people I have to go to bed now!

Good night and sweet dreams everyone!

Holly, if we don't see us here before you go to NYC, have looooads of fun in there! And enjoy it!

Be preparde that we wanna know everything :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

:huglove: Good Night!!!!

Don't have to worry about that!!!! There will be a thread of our trip from the moment we leave for the airport, until the very end..... you can read it all, and see pictures.... as if you are there with us!!!!!!

Thanks Holly! Yeah I can imagine what work will be like tomoz, I dont blam u if u r a 'little' bit distracted! :wink2: I cant wait for ur first posts from New York! I bet he will be amazing! I am already getting excited about London now so I will be so so hyped up and excited by the time it actually comes to the time for the gig!!! :wub2:

Jus think u only gotta get through tomoz work and then thats it for the weekend, from there in it is MIKA time!!!:naughty:

Some SERIOUS Mika time LOL!!!!!

OMG... it was so much fun when Alex and I had a Mika filled day together,,, I cannot even IMAGINE a Mika filled weekend!!!!! I feel SORRY for the people on the plane that are anywhere near us!!!!! If they do not know WHO Mika is... they WILL after their plane ride!!!!! :naughty:

Some SERIOUS Mika time LOL!!!!!

OMG... it was so much fun when Alex and I had a Mika filled day together,,, I cannot even IMAGINE a Mika filled weekend!!!!! I feel SORRY for the people on the plane that are anywhere near us!!!!! If they do not know WHO Mika is... they WILL after their plane ride!!!!! :naughty:

Yeah, poor people on the plane...but then again I would love to be sitting next to u on that plane. I would talk non stop about Mika! I can imagine us annoying everyone around us with Mika talk! I really hop u have a FANTASTIC time this weekend, I am so jealous that u r going to be so Mika so soon! :wub2:

Yeah, poor people on the plane...but then again I would love to be sitting next to u on that plane. I would talk non stop about Mika! I can imagine us annoying everyone around us with Mika talk! I really hop u have a FANTASTIC time this weekend, I am so jealous that u r going to be so Mika so soon! :wub2:

OH GOSH! I can just picture all of you girls on the plane together....

MIKA MIKA MIKA~ don't you EVER get tired of talking about Mika? :bleh: