HollyD

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hahaha good point!

btw Barunka where've you beeeen this weekend?

:) Thanks!

You mean your weekend or my weekend - like today? :) Today I chatted with a lot of people on ICQ and MSN so didn't really have time to post.. >.< (That's why I am here now :wink2:) .. But in the last days, I was here, posting like crazy :shocked: .. :-)

Holly! :) Welcome back!! Nice to see you here after such long time :wink2: How are you?

Yay!!!! I am okay! Still suffering from Post Mika Syndrom.... other than that - life is back to 'normal'! How have you been?????? :roftl:

Yay!!!! I am okay! Still suffering from Post Mika Syndrom.... other than that - life is back to 'normal'! How have you been?????? :roftl:

Oh I am still suffering from it since November :das::roftl: ..

Just gotta hope Mika will come back to the US :-)

Yeah I am quite good! As you see, we will soon need a part 2! :mf_rosetinted:

Oh I am still suffering from it since November :das::roftl: ..

Just gotta hope Mika will come back to the US :-)

Yeah I am quite good! As you see, we will soon need a part 2! :mf_rosetinted:

LMAO.....I was just thinking the same thing! Part II indeed! :naughty:

Oh... I hope this feeling does not last until Mika comes back to the U.S.

if that is the case he better get back quick!!!!!!!!!

LMAO.....I was just thinking the same thing! Part II indeed! :naughty:

Oh... I hope this feeling does not last until Mika comes back to the U.S.

if that is the case he better get back quick!!!!!!!!!

Another 139 posts and we can create part 2 =D

Yeah he should... with a new album...! and he should also come here (but that won't happen >_< ) .. :-)

I think you will be getting over it for another 1 month and then it will become a great memory... (and after few other months, you will need another gig, so yeah, he should go there again soon :naughty: My cure is London in 9 days :woot_jump: )

Yeah he should... with a new album...! and he should also come here (but that won't happen >_< ) .. :-)

I think you will be getting over it for another 1 month and then it will become a great memory... (and after few other months, you will need another gig, so yeah, he should go there again soon :naughty: My cure is London in 9 days :woot_jump: )

he'd never come to egypt either :tears:

but that's an excuse to go to london! :naughty: YAYYYYYYYY!!:roftl::punk:

GOSH I would give anything to go to London.... but, I still do not have my passport yet! :thumbdown: I will have to wait a few more months!~

he'd never come to egypt either :tears:

but that's an excuse to go to london! :naughty: YAYYYYYYYY!!:roftl::punk:

We got the same way of thinking! It's def true, if there's no gig at your place, find another place to go!

(But... somewhere.. inside of me.. I hope he could come here :roftl: He won an award for the best singer in my country, which means he's got a lot of fans.. argh. Life is not fair :-P By the way, are there a lot of gigs in Egypt? )

We got the same way of thinking! It's def true, if there's no gig at your place, find another place to go!

(But... somewhere.. inside of me.. I hope he could come here :roftl: He won an award for the best singer in my country, which means he's got a lot of fans.. argh. Life is not fair :-P By the way, are there a lot of gigs in Egypt? )

haha me too! it would be so.. AMAZING! well not really.. we had blue and enrigue iglasias a few years ago.. and sting.. the scorpions.. shaggy.. sean paul..

cool:thumb_yello: :wink2:

haha me too! it would be so.. AMAZING! well not really.. we had blue and enrigue iglasias a few years ago.. and sting.. the scorpions.. shaggy.. sean paul..

cool:thumb_yello: :wink2:

:shocked: We had none of these..! Well maybe Sting, I guess he was here.... :-) But we are actually quite lucky to have a lot of gigs (Sure, not as much as in Germany, France or UK), but only in this year there will be gigs of Rihanna, Akon, Kylie Minogue, Avril Lavigne,Korn.. and yeah.. no Mika :thumbdown:

I can see! :das:

Yay, it's cool to have you there ;-)

Now I have like 354 people in there... most of them I don't chat with at all :blink: ... Gotta delete some of them.. :-P

DANG...that is alot of people!!!!!! :shocked:

:naughty:

Yeah, you should see my ICQ... there are about 500 people :blink:

I hate it on MSN, when some people that you don't know add you and if you write them "hey who are you?" they don't reply!

Ouch, guys I gotta go now :shocked: Just realised today is sunday and I have to get up very early! :blink:

See you all later! Good night! :huglove: