• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh omg! will this be in ny?:blink:

yes ma'am!

have you played this "game"

http://www.addictinggames.com/theimpossiblequiz

it really is impossible. i've played so many times' date=' but i've only gotten to number 92....it's the most random questions....some of them make sense. i drove my friend crazy cause i was trying to find the meaning behind all of the questions and answers.[/color']

yes ma'am!

have you played this "game"

http://www.addictinggames.com/theimpossiblequiz

it really is impossible. i've played so many times, but i've only gotten to number 92....it's the most random questions....some of them make sense. i drove my friend crazy cause i was trying to find the meaning behind all of the questions and answers.

u have gotten me obsessed lol:roftl: i am playing it! i love these things!

u have gotten me obsessed lol:roftl: i am playing it! i love these things!

i stayed up until 2 am last night playing it!! and then i continued through out today! i've moved on to the impossible quiz 2! either the questions are easier' date=' or i've gotten used to their strange logic. i've gotten up to number 15 all by myself!!! but i have to go to bed and dream of winning the first one!!

goodnight aimee! i mispelled your names twice writing it....has anyone ever called you aimes???[/color']

i stayed up until 2 am last night playing it!! and then i continued through out today! i've moved on to the impossible quiz 2! either the questions are easier, or i've gotten used to their strange logic. i've gotten up to number 15 all by myself!!! but i have to go to bed and dream of winning the first one!!

goodnight aimee! i mispelled your names twice writing it....has anyone ever called you aimes???

hahahaha can anyone say LOOOOOOOOOOOOSER!!! :fisch::lol3: lol jk i love you alex :huglove: your my little loser:naughty: but i better not be talking since i basically spend my days on the mfc:naughty:

P.S I AM SEEING JESS, LUCY, AND ADA TODAY!!!!! nananananaaaaaaaaa:tongue2: ur not going to be here :naughty:

hahahaha can anyone say LOOOOOOOOOOOOSER!!! :lol3: lol jk i love you alex :huglove: your my little loser:naughty: but i better not be talking since i basically spend my days on the mfc.

P.S I AM SEEING JESS' date=' LUCY, AND ADA TODAY!!!!! nananananaaaaaaaaa:tongue2: ur not going to be here[/quote']

ouch aimes.:giljotiini:

i just wanted to use that smily. :roftl: HAVE FUN TODAY GIRLS! i hope lucy, jess, and ada miss me....i gave up hope on you aimee.:mf_rosetinted:

So, did you guys all have a good time?

I can't wait to meet up in the city in June (...june,right?)!

I miss being able to wear dresses and have an iced coffee in my hand while walking through central park. And with you amazing people, it's gunna be 10x better.

awwww we miss you also!!! (aimee and ada) i cant wait for the reunion! i am sooo excited for it!!! holly is even looking into renting out a ballroom for us!!!

omg i cant believe she is getting surgery tomorow!!!:shocked: i hope her verves arent to bad

I miss being able to wear dresses and have an iced coffee in my hand while walking through central park. And with you amazing people, it's gunna be 10x better.

*sigh* I love Central Park! Now that would be a fun place to meet!

And I can't wait either!

Aaaaahhhh....that sounds GOOD~!!!!! YES it is June!!!! Not too long away when you think about how time is FLYING!!!!!! :punk: