The Terminal 5 NYC 2.02.08 Nostalgia Thread

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Happy Recovery Holly!

Now that you're back and have a new, sexy neck, a few of us would ask that you let us entertain you, and give you our warmest welcome back messages!

Firstly, Freddie would love to serenade you

1343851148_l.jpg

Even if he does only know three chords.:naughty:

Mika would like to send you his warmest regards:

celebutopianetanetMika03-1.jpg

Well, it's the thought that counts, right?:naughty:

But let's not forget the grandest people of all:

aimeespic.jpg

And your favorite!!:

011.jpg

What? Do you honestly think I was referring to this boon?

celebutopianetanetMika09.jpg

Have a wonderful, safe recovery! We'll be on our toes until you return!

Happy Recovery Holly!

Now that you're back and have a new, sexy neck, a few of us would ask that you let us entertain you, and give you our warmest welcome back messages!

Firstly, Freddie would love to serenade you

1343851148_l.jpg

Even if he does only know three chords.:naughty:

Mika would like to send you his warmest regards:

celebutopianetanetMika03-1.jpg

Well, it's the thought that counts, right?

But let's not forget the grandest people of all:

aimeespic.jpg

And your favorite!!:

011.jpg

What? Do you honestly think I was referring to this boon?

celebutopianetanetMika09.jpg

Have a wonderful, safe recovery! We'll be on our toes until you return!

:roftl: lol. jess that was brilliant!

i was at the supermarket today, and my dad got outside before me. when i walk out 1 minute later he goes "you missed it, one of mika's big girls was here". i started freaking out, "omg what?! where?" i thought one of mika's big girls was in the parking lot, so i ran looking for her...nearly getting hit by 2 cars....and my dad says "there is a large woman with the shortest and tightest skirt ever". i was like :shocked::sneaky2: so i yelled at him saying "YOU DON'T SCARE PEOPLE LIKE THAT! I TOUGHT THERE WAS A REAL BIG GIRL!". he said "i wouldn't even know what they look like!" i was so mad, but i was thinking, then how does he know about big girl...? maybe my dad is a closet mika fan, and calls him gay in the nicest way possible....??hm...

:roftl: lol. jess that was brilliant!

:naughty: Why thank you.

i was at the supermarket today, and my dad got outside before me. when i walk out 1 minute later he goes "you missed it, one of mika's big girls was here". i started freaking out, "omg what?! where?" i thought one of mika's big girls was in the parking lot, so i ran looking for her...nearly getting hit by 2 cars....and my dad says "there is a large woman with the shortest and tightest skirt ever". i was like :shocked::sneaky2: so i yelled at him saying "YOU DON'T SCARE PEOPLE LIKE THAT! I TOUGHT THERE WAS A REAL BIG GIRL!". he said "i wouldn't even know what they look like!" i was so mad, but i was thinking, then how does he know about big girl...? maybe my dad is a closet mika fan, and calls him gay in the nicest way possible....??hm...

Hahaha!! Yea, people should know better than to do that to a Mika maniac. We'd all have heart attacks.

found a pic..someone recognize him/herself?

1e3042abebdf913705b7414086e43563_web.jpg

Hmm, am I supposed to recognize someone from MFC that I don't?

I can't really make out any familiar faces..is that Perez peaking out from behind the curtains again?

Ooh, and thanks for the picture!

i emailed her yesterday morning, she hasn't emailed me back yet. she's probably not going to be feeling good for a while.

holly if you come here first.....feel better! :huglove:

I spoke with HOLLY's dad on Tuesday and then briefly with her. She told me she was in a lot of pain!! Porr MISSY.

I hope she is better today.

I will call her tonight and let all of you know