The Terminal 5 NYC 2.02.08 Nostalgia Thread

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hahahahaha:naughty: :blush-anim-cl: so did u ask ur hubby if you can go to france this summer:naughty:

Not yet.

I will try to speak to him tonight about it. We were planning to go somewhere outside the US. So I am hoping he says yes!!!

Wish me luck please I need it!!!

Hi my crazy beautiful peeps!!!!! I can never tell you HOW MUCH I MISS YOU!!!!! I AM still in a great deal of pain. Today is the first time I have been able to hold my head up. I get my stitches out Monday......so I am HOPEING that I will be able to start getting 'back to normal' then! I love you guys so much! I feel so lost without you....and Jess if you say that was corny I am going to kick your arse :sneaky2: ...as soon as I can stand up alone :naughty: I can't wait to be back. I GUESS the good news is that I did not die....although I did WISH for death the past couple of days, I have been crying and just experiencing the most horrific pain EVER - I do not know if it was 'worth it' yet. I will tell you next week :lmao:

LOVE YOU GUYS

SEE YOU SOON

MOO

....and I am out *peace*

I just got a phone call from Lucy.......and I just wanted to tell you that you REALLY boosted my spirits!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU :huglove:

IT IS MY PLEASURE TALKING TO YOU MISSY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope you don't get annoy by me quickly!!!

BUT IS ALL LOVE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi my crazy beautiful peeps!!!!! I can never tell you HOW MUCH I MISS YOU!!!!! I AM still in a great deal of pain. Today is the first time I have been able to hold my head up. I get my stitches out Monday......so I am HOPEING that I will be able to start getting 'back to normal' then! I love you guys so much! I feel so lost without you....and Jess if you say that was corny I am going to kick your arse :sneaky2: ...as soon as I can stand up alone :naughty: I can't wait to be back. I GUESS the good news is that I did not die....although I did WISH for death the past couple of days, I have been crying and just experiencing the most horrific pain EVER - I do not know if it was 'worth it' yet. I will tell you next week :lmao:

LOVE YOU GUYS

SEE YOU SOON

MOO

....and I am out *peace*

aw holly i ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ you! :wub2:

i was at the mall today, and i was just walking with my friend and i hear "relax" and i started freaking out. and my friend was like "omg alex, calm down!" i finally found that it was coming from nine west. i love that store now! and when i went to bath and body works, i swear to god i heard a girl say "can we put that mika tune on". and i turned around for her to say something else, and i only heard her say mika one more time before i left....i was waiting to see if they played him. :blush-anim-cl:

LOVE YOU GUYS

SEE YOU SOON

MOO

....and I am out *peace*

:naughty:

Aww, Holly! I hope the pain subsides for you soon. I'm sure it will, and when it does, lets see some pictures of that neck!

i was at the mall today, and i was just walking with my friend and i hear "relax" and i started freaking out. and my friend was like "omg alex, calm down!" i finally found that it was coming from nine west. i love that store now! and when i went to bath and body works, i swear to god i heard a girl say "can we put that mika tune on". and i turned around for her to say something else, and i only heard her say mika one more time before i left....i was waiting to see if they played him. :blush-anim-cl:

Practically nobody here knows Mika. Or talks about him. And I have never heard his song played on the radio once.:thumbdown:

IT IS MY PLEASURE TALKING TO YOU MISSY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope you don't get annoy by me quickly!!!

BUT IS ALL LOVE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LUCY you could NEVER annoy me!!!! :huglove:

You made me feel so MUCH better yesterday!!!!!!!

GROUP HUG MOMENT!!!!

:huglove:

MOO MOO I miss you!!!!! I saw the pictures from yall's get-together last weekend they were SO CUTE.... I wish that I could have been there!!!!!!

I :huglove: you Alex!!!!!!

OMG that is FUNNY! Good thing you and I were not in the mall TOGETHER at that moment cause I have a very strong feeling that we would have caused a scene!!!!!! :roftl:

MOO MOO I miss you!!!!! I saw the pictures from yall's get-together last weekend they were SO CUTE.... I wish that I could have been there!!!!!!

Yea, I wish everyone else who went would've been there, too.Can you imagine how much fun it would be if every MFCer who went to the Terminal Five gig got together again?

Aww, Holly! I hope the pain subsides for you soon. I'm sure it will, and when it does, lets see some pictures of that neck!

[/font][/b][/color]

Thank you Jess!!!!!! I am SO TIRED of being in pain!!!!!!!!!

I don't know about pics.....I think I am going to make yall wait until our reunion in NYC.... oh WAIT - I guess you will see when we post pics of our MFC Day at the Skating Rink next month :naughty:

HOLLY!!! I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOO SO SO SO SO glad that you are getting better!!! WE ALL MISS YOU ALSO!!!!:huglove: :huglove: :huglove:

Thanks Aimee!!!!!!!!!!!! :huglove:

I still have ALOT of swelling....I am hopeing that it will start to go away maybe after the stitches come out. I am SO SCARED to get my stitches out 0 cause I am still so tender, and I have NEVER had stitches before and I think it is going to hurt like hell. I know when they took the drain out I felt like they were ripping my brains out. :blink:

How has everyone else been?

I was AMAZED to come here and it be SO EASY to catch up. I thought after ALL this time away.... I would come here to find 100 new pages and have to spend a whole day reading just to catch up. Yall have not had MUCH to say, huh!~ :shocked:

So, we really need to work out all of the kinks for the MFC Day in Fort Lauderdale next month!!!!!!!!! :punk:

Yea, I wish everyone else who went would've been there, too.Can you imagine how much fun it would be if every MFCer who went to the Terminal Five gig got together again?

We are ALL gonna get together in JUNE in NYC for our MFC Day/Reunion :punk: WE are gonna turn NYC upside down!!!!! :roftl:

Thank you Jess!!!!!! I am SO TIRED of being in pain!!!!!!!!!

I don't know about pics.....I think I am going to make yall wait until our reunion in NYC.... oh WAIT - I guess you will see when we post pics of our MFC Day at the Skating Rink next month :naughty:

Aww. I'll bet.

You trying to make me even more jealous because I wont be there?:tears:

And I still think you're insane for renting that whole place out!

I was AMAZED to come here and it be SO EASY to catch up. I thought after ALL this time away.... I would come here to find 100 new pages and have to spend a whole day reading just to catch up. Yall have not had MUCH to say, huh!~

So, we really need to work out all of the kinks for the MFC Day in Fort Lauderdale next month!!!!!!!!!

:lol3: I know!

I've been a little preoccupied this week. Don't know about everyone else.:blink:

We are ALL gonna get together in JUNE in NYC for our MFC Day/Reunion WE are gonna turn NYC upside down!!!!! :roftl:

When in June? Make sure I'm not on vacation! I'll be on vacation the week of the 21st, I think.:blink:

And we have to make sure that everyone gets an invite!:wink2: There are so many people I would've like talking to more that I really didn't get to. =/

When in June? Make sure I'm not on vacation! I'll be on vacation the week of the 21st, I think.:blink:

And we have to make sure that everyone gets an invite!:wink2: There are so many people I would've like talking to more that I really didn't get to. =/

WHICH reminds me, i have some bad news, :thumbdown:

well, i know some of you know i am going to Israel this summer, and i now have the dates -- i am LEAVING on the 23rd of JUNE (so the meetup BETTER be before then!! :sneaky2::naughty: ) but, i am also coming BACK...August 15!!!!!

im going to be gone for soooo long! how am i gonna live!!! i know whenever i have internet access ill be over here, so you will see me every now and again, but while im at the actual program (not and my grandparents) its gonna be REALLY hard to get on here!! im gonna miss you allll!! how am i gonna live w/o my mika fix everyday???!?!

hopefully since im not in america ill be hearing a lot more MIKA on the radio/tv...:sneaky2:

well, i know some of you know i am going to Israel this summer, and i now have the dates -- i am LEAVING on the 23rd of JUNE (so the meetup BETTER be before then!! :sneaky2::naughty: ) but, i am also coming BACK...August 15!!!!!

im going to be gone for soooo long! how am i gonna live!!! i know whenever i have internet access ill be over here, so you will see me every now and again, but while im at the actual program (not and my grandparents) its gonna be REALLY hard to get on here!! im gonna miss you allll!! how am i gonna live w/o my mika fix everyday???!?!

hopefully since im not in america ill be hearing a lot more MIKA on the radio/tv...:sneaky2:

Make it on a weekend before then please!

But I have exams in June, also.

We can discuss a date closer to June. haha Summer meet ups are going to be a bit tricky.

Make it on a weekend before then please!

But I have exams in June, also.

We can discuss a date closer to June. haha Summer meet ups are going to be a bit tricky.

:naughty: Yah....BUT, that is why we are kinda making this before school really ends :roftl:

Aww. I'll bet.

You trying to make me even more jealous because I wont be there?:tears:

And I still think you're insane for renting that whole place out!

NO, not trying to make you jealous!!!!! :huglove:

WE HAVE TO RENT the WHOLE place...... that is the ONLY way that they will play NOTHING but MIKA!!!!!! :bleh:

We will ALL have to get together to coordinate dates for June.... I know SO MANY people are going away that month, yet it the only month that is going to work for EVERYONE! I know what you mean Jess..... there are so many people I did not get to talk to. We will do an official invite!!! EVERYONE that was at Terminal 5 *and ANY MFCer for that matter* will be invited!!!!! I am trying to rent the Charisma Ballroom for June!!!! We have to see how many people are gonna come, cause it is EXPENSIVE - and it will not be worth it if we do not have ALOT of folks! No matter WHERE we have it though we will have a DJ that is ONLY allowed to play MIKA....and perhaps try a little bit of Freddie! :roftl:

Seems that everyone pretty much os going to be gone the END of June....so we will have to make it the beginning or middle nd we SHOULD be fine!!!!!:punk: