The Terminal 5 NYC 2.02.08 Nostalgia Thread

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We will ALL have to get together to coordinate dates for June.... I know SO MANY people are going away that month, yet it the only month that is going to work for EVERYONE! I know what you mean Jess..... there are so many people I did not get to talk to. We will do an official invite!!! EVERYONE that was at Terminal 5 *and ANY MFCer for that matter* will be invited!!!!! I am trying to rent the Charisma Ballroom for June!!!! We have to see how many people are gonna come, cause it is EXPENSIVE - and it will not be worth it if we do not have ALOT of folks! No matter WHERE we have it though we will have a DJ that is ONLY allowed to play MIKA....and perhaps try a little bit of Freddie! :roftl:

Awesome!:punk:

Wow.:shocked: That will be expensive!

We should all bring our own music to tell him to play. :naughty:

we should get a giant game of twister going on.

When do you guys get out of school up there? In Florida they get out in May!!!! :boxed:

I think I get out the 20th of June. But I'm not entirely sure, I'd have to look at a calendar.

Awesome!:punk:

Wow.:shocked: That will be expensive!

We should all bring our own music to tell him to play. :naughty:

we should get a giant game of twister going on.

I think I get out the 20th of June. But I'm not entirely sure, I'd have to look at a calendar.

It dosen't really matter if sxhool isn't out for yall cause it will be on a Saturday anyways!!!!!!! So you will not have to WORRY!!!!!! OMG Jess..... twister sounds f-u-n!!!!!! I can see us all playing twister to Billy Brown! :naughty:

It dosen't really matter if sxhool isn't out for yall cause it will be on a Saturday anyways!!!!!!! So you will not have to WORRY!!!!!! OMG Jess..... twister sounds f-u-n!!!!!! I can see us all playing twister to Billy Brown! :naughty:

You're right! I was just checking to make sure it's not the Saturday I leave.:thumb_yello: Don't make it the 21st. haha

Hahaha, that would be so fun.

We should have a dress code, too.

You're right! I was just checking to make sure it's not the Saturday I leave.:thumb_yello: Don't make it the 21st. haha

Hahaha, that would be so fun.

We should have a dress code, too.

It will be a date that is good for you NO DOUBT!!!!!!

I love dress codes, but I always want to make it formal :blink:

So uuuhhhh, I guess I have to get that out of my head! Yeah....all of us in formal wear playing twister to Billy Brown... I don't think so! We should have a 'Rainbow Theme' It would be the MOST COLORFUL party ever! :bleh:

It will be a date that is good for you NO DOUBT!!!!!!

I love dress codes, but I always want to make it formal :blink:

So uuuhhhh, I guess I have to get that out of my head! Yeah....all of us in formal wear playing twister to Billy Brown... I don't think so! We should have a 'Rainbow Theme' It would be the MOST COLORFUL party ever! :bleh:

:shocked: omg YES!! i wanna wear my pink pants!! lmao :roftl:

LOVING these ideas, luvs!!

MOOOOOO! :wub2:

:shocked: omg YES!! i wanna wear my pink pants!! lmao :roftl:

LOVING these ideas, luvs!!

MOOOOOO! :wub2:

Pink Pants :naughty:

I wonder what I can come up with :cool:

We need LOTS of ideas....LOTS of brainstorming!!!!! :punk:

HOLLY!!! yay u r on!!! i CANNOT wait for the reunion! i am counting down the days! o and did i tell u i am going to the nimes festival this summer along with the arras one!!! i was bugging my parents about it till they finally gave in:naughty: hehehe i am so excited! i cant believe u r actually thinking about renting out a ballroom ur crazy! AND I LOVE YOU FOR IT!!! :huglove: i am almost positive i am coming down to florida:punk: yay!!! o and today me and my dad went to the toyota dealership and we are going to be getting a prius!!! and not only that the color of the car is called magnetic blue mica!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!hahaha i was freaking out when i saw it!! lol:bleh: :roftl: and today i had to trade in fones (still the same fone but the other one wouldnt allow me to send or recieve pix messages) and the guy asked if i wanted to transfer any of the pix on it (which all had to be mika) and there were like 200 of them and he opened the pix messages before i could respond and he was like:shocked: i guess you like this guy:blush-anim-cl: it was VERRRRRRRRY embarassing and then my dad just had to go on about how obsessive i was! i was horrified lol!!! but i told him he didnt have to transfer them so when i got home i retook all the photos and now i have 400 fotos on my fone of mika! hahaha

HOLLY!!! yay u r on!!! i CANNOT wait for the reunion! i am counting down the days! o and did i tell u i am going to the nimes festival this summer along with the arras one!!! i was bugging my parents about it till they finally gave in:naughty: hehehe i am so excited! i cant believe u r actually thinking about renting out a ballroom ur crazy! AND I LOVE YOU FOR IT!!! :huglove: i am almost positive i am coming down to florida:punk: yay!!! o and today me and my dad went to the toyota dealership and we are going to be getting a prius!!! and not only that the color of the car is called magnetic blue mica!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!hahaha i was freaking out when i saw it!! lol and today i had to trade in fones (still the same fone but the other one wouldnt allow me to send or recieve pix messages) and the guy asked if i wanted to transfer any of the pix on it (which all had to be mika) and there were like 200 of them and he opened the pix messages before i could respond and he was like:shocked: i guess you like this guy:blush-anim-cl: it was VERRRRRRRRY embarassing and then my dad just had to go on about how obsessive i was! i was horrified lol!!! but i told him he didnt have to transfer them so when i got home i retook all the photos and now i have 400 fotos on my fone of mika! hahaha

:roftl: That's so funny about the phone guy!

And do you honestly think I'm going to PM you my number again after reading about all of your future events?

I don't think I will out of spite.:bleh:

hahaha o and to add to my mika day i heard teardrop the cover that mika did on live lounge on the radio but it was the original by something faulkner or something like that i was also freaking out lol! i was like "omg daddy daddy mika did a cover to this omg omg omg omg ahhhhhhhhh":roftl:

hahaha o and to add to my mika day i heard teardrop the cover that mika did on live lounge on the radio but it was the original by something faulkner or something like that i was also freaking out lol! i was like "omg daddy daddy mika did a cover to this omg omg omg omg ahhhhhhhhh":roftl:

Hahaha' date=' yea, that's a nice song.

I love Mika's cover of it. :wub2: [/font']

same mikas cover is so much better the original is like a rock song and mikas has that cool drum in the background its so relaxing:blush-anim-cl: :wub2:

I loooove the sound of Indian music.:mf_lustslow:

It's amazing.

And it has that Indian kind of drum. I think it's called the tabla?

Hi guys!!!!!:huglove:

I got my stitches out today!!!! It was not AS BAD as I thought is was gonna be.....:lmao:

BUT - The Doctor is NOT letting me go back to work tomorrow! So, I have another week off...... the BAD thing about that is I have to use my last week of vacation time! So I have to BE really careful when I go to NYC....ANOTHER quick trip!!!!!! But, like Alex said....sometimes the quick ones are the BEST ones!!!!!!! And our concert next month is gonna be tricky Lucy!!!!!!!

Oh...LUCY....... I got your message today, and I could not find your number to call you back!!!!!!! Thanks for checking on me.....I llllluuuurrrrvvvveee you!

I feel so much better guys so where the hell are all of you? :bleh:

:naughty: I'm here.

Glad you're doing better, Holly!

Sorry about your vacations, though.:boxed:

I'm sure all your trips will work out fine.:thumb_yello:

Oi, I have the hiccups.:sneaky2:

The hiccups areSO cute.....especially when Mika has them :lmao:

The hiccups areSO cute.....especially when Mika has them :lmao:

:roftl: They're not cute when I have them. They annoy me.

But, yes, haha, Mika's hiccups are cute.

Jess....how come I can never tell if you are online anymore? :sneaky2:

:naughty: Magic?:mf_rosetinted: