The Terminal 5 NYC 2.02.08 Nostalgia Thread

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Jess....how come I can never tell if you are online anymore? :sneaky2:

haha we were debating that a couple of days ago lol:roftl: hey holly and jess!!! omg i am having heart palpitations i just saw the little clip of when mika sings "i wanna be with u everywhere" the cover everywhere by i dont know who in the backstage french program my heart flips everytime i listen to it:wub2: i listened to the line about 10 times over again just now lol:blush-anim-cl:

haha we were debating that a couple of days ago lol:roftl: hey holly and jess!!! omg i am having heart palpitations i just saw the little clip of when mika sings "i wanna be with u everywhere" the cover everywhere by i dont know who in the backstage french program my heart flips everytime i listen to it:wub2: i listened to the line about 10 times over again just now lol:blush-anim-cl:

Hey Aimee!

Heh' date=' love that line!

Grr, another database error.:thumbdown:

[/font']

maybe they are making it official:shocked: *crosses fingers and toes and any other body part that can be crossed:blush-anim-cl:*

Wouldn't that be lovely?:bleh:

Sorry to shoot your hopes down' date=' but apparently it was an unexpected change.

But who knows..maybe news will come soon.

But I don't think it really matters when we hear the news.

It'll be great, either way, plus not much going on at the moment.

Haha, I don't even bother checking the front page for updates anymore. It'll happen when it'll happen. I wasn't expecting it to happen within a week, you know?

Are you Irish Aimee?

Happy st. Patrick's Day either way.

[/font']

hey jackie! omg you know that group on facebook thats like i was doing my homework and ended up on facebook well we should change the name to i was doing my homework and ended up on the mfc cuz that is EXACTLY what happens to me:sneaky2: i dont think i have successfully finished all my homework at home since i joined back in december:bleh:

hey jackie! omg you know that group on facebook thats like i was doing my homework and ended up on facebook well we should change the name to i was doing my homework and ended up on the mfc cuz that is EXACTLY what happens to me:sneaky2: i dont think i have successfully finished all my homework at home since i joined back in december:bleh:

Or "Instead of working' date=' I go on MFC."

Haha, Alex already says that MFC is pretty much a school.

I just had some corn beef and cabbage.[/font']

Or "Instead of working, I go on MFC."

Haha, Alex already says that MFC is pretty much a school.

I just had some corn beef and cabbage.

ooooo yummy my mom is still not home yet and i feel like crap cuz i have been eating out for the past 2 weeks:puking:

ooooo yummy my mom is still not home yet and i feel like crap cuz i have been eating out for the past 2 weeks:puking:

Oh' date=' I forgot that your mom wasn't home. Still in Paris?

Haha, your dad isn't a cook I take it?[/font']

Oh, I forgot that your mom wasn't home. Still in Paris?

Haha, your dad isn't a cook I take it?

Hahahaha, oh god.

When my mom isn't home, my dad either makes me grilled cheese, offers to take me to the diner, or i venge for myself. Hahaha, honestly, If I ever have kids, I will be the worst cook ever.

Hahahaha, oh god.

When my mom isn't home, my dad either makes me grilled cheese, offers to take me to the diner, or i venge for myself. Hahaha, honestly, If I ever have kids, I will be the worst cook ever.

I'm lucky. I was blessed with two parents who cook well! :naughty:

I prefer my dad's cooking. He has more passion.

I'm such a critic. :lol3:

it is taking forever for mine to post and load each page:sneaky2:

i just realized they changed the smiley side bar thing again they dont have the sneaky one any more :sneaky2:

I noticed it changed' date=' too.[/font']

mine keeps on double posting

it will post the post that i just typed but it will still be typed in the reply to thread format and it will say please try again in 34 seconds:blink:

Ah' date=' I hate when that comes up. We used to call it "the curse" in the summer. Good times.:wub2: (Minus the cursed part).[/font']

sooooooooooooo...what have i missed loves? :mf_rosetinted:

i KNOW i havent been on in like.. 2 days...:shocked: what is wrong with me!!

bad bad me :thumbdown:

:naughty: i miss you all!! tell me what i misseeddddd!!! please? :naughty:

thanks! you too! :wink2:

glad to hear everything went good with your surgery Holly! <3

what's everyone up too?

OH Jackie THANK YOU!!!!! :huglove:

....I am still waiting to feel 'normal' again!!!!! :naughty: