The Terminal 5 NYC 2.02.08 Nostalgia Thread

That's my video of Any Other World. You can tell he really was happy there. The way he got so happy and into it gave me chills when I watched it. haha

I'm praying he'll come back and do Good Morning America again. And that if he does..I'll actually get VIP tickets this time.

:naughty:

I definately noticed how HAPPY he seemed with the crowd!!!!! When he was beaming, I was beaming :wub2: MY FAVE FAVE FAVE part was Stuck in the middle!!!!!! The audience participation was A-m-a-z-i-n-g with a CAPITAL 'A'.... but I also liked how he REALLY got into it when he went back to the piano to finish the song....I know I was singing at the TOP of my lungs cause SITM is my FAVE song, always has been and I think it just might remain - unless of course, Mika comes with a song on his second album that can steal my heart! ......nah - I don't see that happening! :bleh:

I was thinking the SAME thing Jess.....Good Morning America has been previewing their Spring Concert Series....and EVERYTIME I see it I am FREAKING OUT inside, like OMG I KNOW if they invited him Mika would be all for it..... I mean last year Mika was on the SPRING AND the SUMMER Concert Series!!!!!!!!!! So w-h-y not this year??? I think that Mika should be on the GMA Spring and Summer Concert Series for as long as it takes until he catches on in America..... even if that means - he has to be in NYC twice a year for the next uummmm....10 years or so :blush-anim-cl:

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I definately noticed how HAPPY he seemed with the crowd!!!!! When he was beaming, I was beaming :wub2: MY FAVE FAVE FAVE part was Stuck in the middle!!!!!! The audience participation was A-m-a-z-i-n-g with a CAPITAL 'A'.... but I also liked how he REALLY got into it when he went back to the piano to finish the song....I know I was singing at the TOP of my lungs cause SITM is my FAVE song, always has been and I think it just might remain - unless of course, Mika comes with a song on his second album that can steal my heart! ......nah - I don't see that happening! :bleh:

I was thinking the SAME thing Jess.....Good Morning America has been previewing their Spring Concert Series....and EVERYTIME I see it I am FREAKING OUT inside, like OMG I KNOW if they invited him Mika would be all for it..... I mean last year Mika was on the SPRING AND the SUMMER Concert Series!!!!!!!!!! So w-h-y not this year??? I think that Mika should be on the GMA Spring and Summer Concert Series for as long as it takes until he catches on in America..... even if that means - he has to be in NYC twice a year for the next uummmm....10 years or so :blush-anim-cl:

watching some of those videos makes me want to cry with happy tears. :blush-anim-cl::wub2:

well last year he was promoting an album....the less shows he does now, the more time he has to work on his album, and the quicker he'll be back here....in my arms

watching some of those videos makes me want to cry with happy tears. :blush-anim-cl::wub2:

well last year he was promoting an album....the less shows he does now, the more time he has to work on his album, and the quicker he'll be back here....in my arms

I guess that is ONE way of looking at it :sneaky2:

But, Mika is taking his own sweet time with the album.....at this rate we are REALLY gonna be waiting until 2009 before he comes back to PROMOTE his new album :mf_rosetinted:

I don't care......JUST COME BACK PLEASE! Hey, a small little appearance on Good Morning America Spring Concert Series won't harm too much! AND ALEX that means trip to NYC for me and you!!!!! :punk:

I guess that is ONE way of looking at it :sneaky2:

But, Mika is taking his own sweet time with the album.....at this rate we are REALLY gonna be waiting until 2009 before he comes back to PROMOTE his new album :mf_rosetinted:

I don't care......JUST COME BACK PLEASE! Hey, a small little appearance on Good Morning America Spring Concert Series won't harm too much! AND ALEX that means trip to NYC for me and you!!!!! :punk:

he says he's taking his time.....but i doubt it. he loves going on tour, and writing music....i'm betting hoping he'll be back by the end of the year.

omg not for me!!!!!!! it came back like 5 minutes ago for me :tears::boxed:

ada did u get my text???

:naughty: Yah, i got it, sry i dont reply so much, ill start replying when i get more minutes onto my phone :roftl:

Thanks for the updates! really helpful :naughty: (i had known that before though :naughty: )

that REALLY sucks!!!

....i've heard of her, but never heard her sing.

i know it really does suck!!!!! if u have the mfc as one of ur favorites and u put ur cursor on the link it still says database error:naughty: but even when i clicked on it it said that! but now it just does the funky mouse thing:bleh:

o i am asking because i think i am seeing her in may but i have no clue who to go with because no one at my school knows her so i figured if any one knows an unknown artist then it would be the mfc:naughty: so i was wondering if someone was going:biggrin2:

i know it really does suck!!!!! if u have the mfc as one of ur favorites and u put ur cursor on the link it still says database error:naughty: but even when i clicked on it it said that! but now it just does the funky mouse thing:bleh:

o i am asking because i think i am seeing her in may but i have no clue who to go with because no one at my school knows her so i figured if any one knows an unknown artist then it would be the mfc:naughty: so i was wondering if someone was going:biggrin2:

:naughty: i think i've her...kinda fuzzy though, prob. cuz im not thinking right now :roftl:

....since yesterday.....duh!:roftl:

:roftl: :roftl: your so delayed aimee :wub2:

omg not for me!!!!!!! it came back like 5 minutes ago for me :tears::boxed:

ada did u get my text???

Yea' date=' MFC was in and out for me.

But I had to go somewhere at 6:30, so I'm just glad that it's up still.

I doubt Mika will actually come back to do GMA because he was promoting his album when he came last year, he could promote LICM again, but I don't think he would. Just wishful thinking. haha

I'm actually glad I didn't get the VIP tickets last time. Something good did come out of it after all.[/font']

Yea, MFC was in and out for me.

But I had to go somewhere at 6:30, so I'm just glad that it's up still.

I doubt Mika will actually come back to do GMA because he was promoting his album when he came last year, he could promote LICM again, but I don't think he would. Just wishful thinking. haha

I'm actually glad I didn't get the VIP tickets last time. Something good did come out of it after all.

may be he will come back to promote his next album (sorry if that was confusing i am just guessing that u guys are talking about when mika is coming back to ny lol)

my friend is OBSESSED with the jonas brothers right now, and we watched their performance on dancing with the stars, and joe was kind of bad, and she defended him saying that no one sounds good live. IIII said "HAVE YOU HEEARD OF MIKA??!"

she said he doesn't count cause he's a "seasoned professional". i thought that was hilarious.

my friend is OBSESSED with the jonas brothers right now, and we watched their performance on dancing with the stars, and joe was kind of bad, and she defended him saying that no one sounds good live. IIII said "HAVE YOU HEEARD OF MIKA??!"

she said he doesn't count cause he's a "seasoned professional". i thought that was hilarious.

hahaha i am sorry but any disney made singer or band has no talent! any one can sing if they have the right synthesizer and are good at lip singing its not that hard! especially if you dont right ur own music can barely play an instrument and are mostly famous among 8 year olds:mf_rosetinted:

Hahaha, a good friend of mine is actually friend's with the Jonas Brother's.

She grew up giong to church with them in jersey, and she actually dated Joe.

Erinsinterpretation actually ate dinner with them at her house a few years ago before they were famous. Pretty cool, huh? Sometimes in class she'll be texting them,and I'm just like....oh....no big deal?

hahaha i am sorry but any disney made singer or band has no talent! any one can sing if they have the right synthesizer and are good at lip singing its not that hard! especially if you dont right ur own music can barely play an instrument and are mostly famous among 8 year olds:mf_rosetinted:

my friend would KILL YOU!:roftl:

i don't like them (or any disney star' date=' for that matter). i like joe jonas because he's hot, and i don't go looking for him either. if i see a pic of him i admire it. i used to like zac efron (a.k.a zaquisha to perez) but he's too pretty for me now.:mf_rosetinted: [/color']

Hahaha, a good friend of mine is actually friend's with the Jonas Brother's.

She grew up giong to church with them in jersey, and she actually dated Joe.

Erinsinterpretation actually ate dinner with them at her house a few years ago before they were famous. Pretty cool, huh? Sometimes in class she'll be texting them,and I'm just like....oh....no big deal?

say what?!

that was lame. but...ah! that's very cool!

Agreed. Hands Down :naughty:

a to the men.

Despite the fact that my friend Tara is friends with them, I think they are the biggest tool bags eveeeeeeeer. Do you see the way they dress sometimes? It makes me laugh so hard. With there scarfs and pea coats. PFffffffffff.