The Terminal 5 NYC 2.02.08 Nostalgia Thread

Hahaha, a good friend of mine is actually friend's with the Jonas Brother's.

She grew up giong to church with them in jersey, and she actually dated Joe.

Erinsinterpretation actually ate dinner with them at her house a few years ago before they were famous. Pretty cool, huh? Sometimes in class she'll be texting them,and I'm just like....oh....no big deal?

I don't like them, but My Chemical Romance are actually from my town. My friend's sister is engaged to one of them. I don't know which one though. hah

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

a to the men.

Despite the fact that my friend Tara is friends with them, I think they are the biggest tool bags eveeeeeeeer. Do you see the way they dress sometimes? It makes me laugh so hard. With there scarfs and pea coats. PFffffffffff.

:roftl: YES. and i am really sorry for the Zac Effron lovers out here...but...:puking:

I don't like them, but My Chemical Romance are actually from my town. My friend's sister is engaged to one of them. I don't know which one though. hah

my closest connection with a celeb was: my best friend in middle school knew chad from 2gether....remember them?? at work i saw someone wearing a shirt that said "u+me=us" i nearly died.

Hahaha, a good friend of mine is actually friend's with the Jonas Brother's.

She grew up giong to church with them in jersey, and she actually dated Joe.

Erinsinterpretation actually ate dinner with them at her house a few years ago before they were famous. Pretty cool, huh? Sometimes in class she'll be texting them,and I'm just like....oh....no big deal?

haha thats actually pretty funny!

Hello Ms HOLLY!!!!

You almost going home.

YES actually I am.....

I was just checking on here.... and that's when I came across dcdeb's interview with Perez Hilton.... I was hooked!!!! I had to read it all!!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE Perez Hilton!!!!! He said that he would NEVER get Plastic Surgery cause he HATES pain and is afraid of dying.... :naughty:

YES actually I am.....

I was just checking on here.... and that's when I came across dcdeb's interview with Perez Hilton.... I was hooked!!!! I had to read it all!!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE Perez Hilton!!!!! He said that he would NEVER get Plastic Surgery cause he HATES pain and is afraid of dying.... :naughty:

LMAO!!! I got it!!!

awwwww thanks just finished reading it he is such a sweety!

who else jumped when he said i'm a chicken hehehehehe i was like wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh:shocked: :roftl:

LMAO....I don't think he meant 'our kind' of chicken.... :naughty:

i noticed that he said chicken....but i don't think of it as "chicken, chicken".....

mostly cause chickens my favorite food, and it would come up way too much!

I know what you mean.....chicken comes up WAY too much with me, and not because it is mt fave food!!!! :naughty: