The Terminal 5 NYC 2.02.08 Nostalgia Thread

so terminal 5 was almost 2 months ago :tears: and i've cleaned my room numerous times, and moved things around, and i am STILL finding confetti! they must be reproducing.:blink:

awwwwww :tears: hahaha guess the confetti is having chicken tonight!!!!!:roftl: i only got 1 little confetti square/rectangle :tears: it must have all brushed off me :crybaby:

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

awwwww thanks just finished reading it he is such a sweety!

who else jumped when he said i'm a chicken hehehehehe i was like wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh:shocked:

hahahaa i know all i saw at first was chicken and was like WTF!

:naughty: :naughty: i knew he didnt mean OUR chicken...but i chuckled to myself :naughty:

well' date=' when you come down here in april, i can give you some....i have a bag full![/color']

ooooooo YAY!!!

:roftl: Ya Aimee! you saw my bag full too! could of asked for some :naughty::mf_rosetinted:

Aww, yea.

Sorry about that.:blush-anim-cl:

I knew we should've started a thread like this before that one closed.

But if you really wanted to multiquote, you can MQ in that thread and ppost it here, it'd just be more work.:thumbdown:

you can MQ from one thread to another ? I didn't know that :blink:

How do you do it ?

ooooooo YAY!!!

so have your parents finallt given in??

:roftl: Ya Aimee! you saw my bag full too! could of asked for some :naughty::mf_rosetinted:

i came --- that close to keeping your bag. right after the show' date=' you were asked me if i saw it, and i was like "what is this girl talking about!?". then i saw a bag full of confetti and i thought "perfect!" but then i saw your drawing, and i would have felt guilty keeping it. :thumbdown: [/color']

i came --- that close to keeping your bag. right after the show, you were asked me if i saw it, and i was like "what is this girl talking about!?". then i saw a bag full of confetti and i thought "perfect!" but then i saw your drawing, and i would have felt guilty keeping it. :thumbdown:

haha that sounds like something i would do lol see if i had a full bag of confetti i would keep it all to myself hahaha i am piggish like that:roftl:

i came --- that close to keeping your bag. right after the show, you were asked me if i saw it, and i was like "what is this girl talking about!?". then i saw a bag full of confetti and i thought "perfect!" but then i saw your drawing, and i would have felt guilty keeping it. :thumbdown:

haha that sounds like something i would do lol see if i had a full bag of confetti i would keep it all to myself hahaha i am piggish like that:roftl:

:roftl: :roftl: Thank you so much for NOT keeping it!! :mf_rosetinted::lmao:

im off to bed now! night!!

you can MQ from one thread to another ? I didn't know that :blink:

How do you do it ?

Once you're done selecting all the quotes from the old thread, come to this thread and click on "post reply".

Underneath the text box it'll say "You have selected _ amount of posts that are not a part of this thread. (and then there's two links that say) Quote these posts as well, or, deselect these posts.

And you click on select and they'll all appear in the text box.:thumb_yello:

(I discovered this on accident a few nights ago. haha)

Once you're done selecting all the quotes from the old thread, come to this thread and click on "post reply".

Underneath the text box it'll say "You have selected _ amount of posts that are not a part of this thread. (and then there's two links that say) Quote these posts as well, or, deselect these posts.

And you click on select and they'll all appear in the text box.:thumb_yello:

(I discovered this on accident a few nights ago. haha)

You are SUCH a genius Jess..... even if it is by accident! :naughty:

....Dear God! haha

That was the worse chicken ceasar salad I've ever had. :thumbdown:

I am sorry to say *sorry NYCers* but EVERYTHING I had in NYC [besides Dunkin Donuts, of course] was the WORST CRAP ever. Even the infamous NEW YORK bagel.....like, eeewww! I have had better in my own backyard. Guys remember we were suppose to try some REAL NYC pizza..... and NO- Dominos DOES NOT count! We need to go back SOON!

well, when you come down here in april, i can give you some....i have a bag full!

I WANT SOME! I only have two little pieces of confetti and one streamer...... :tears: ..... I was too busy recovering from the near death experience that is LOLLIPOP to even 'think about' confetti......

AND NOT TO MENTION MY {can't find a word for it} ...........

when Mika just left the stage not saying thank you, good night, kiss my arse...NADA. No wonder everyone was just standing there LIKE - THIS CAN'T BE IT....... and right then the ushers started hearding us OUT OUT OUT!

Speaking of that tragic part.....

I was going the 'wrong' way out.....*go figure* :lmao:

I was heading towards the back door, instead of going out the front.....

I WAS SO CLOSE to getting backstage......

the Terminal 5 worker that was shewing us towards the other way...

Looked at my MFC Badge and was THINKING about letting me slide by.

Oh well, if I had pushed the issue - it just MIGHT have worked....

but I was so dazed and confused that I just said OH NOTHING and turned around. In hindsight....what a dummy I am!!!!! :sneaky2:

:naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

I WANT SOME! I only have two little pieces of confetti and one streamer...... :tears: ..... I was too busy recovering from the near death experience that is LOLLIPOP to even 'think about' confetti......

AND NOT TO MENTION MY {can't find a word for it} ...........

when Mika just left the stage not saying thank you, good night, kiss my arse...NADA. No wonder everyone was just standing there LIKE - THIS CAN'T BE IT....... and right then the ushers started hearding us OUT OUT OUT!

...checks to see if i have enough....i do. i have confetti, 1 streamer, and a gum wrapper. take your pick ladies!

when i got of stage, i noticed a pile of it, so i was like....ok. so i have confetti from 2 shows.

and to be fair to my boyfriend mika, he did say goodbye. he said ehm "thank you new york! you've been brilliant! see you next time!" i bet he says that to all the cities

:naughty:

Speaking of that tragic part.....

I was going the 'wrong' way out.....*go figure* :lmao:

I was heading towards the back door, instead of going out the front.....

I WAS SO CLOSE to getting backstage......

the Terminal 5 worker that was shewing us towards the other way...

Looked at my MFC Badge and was THINKING about letting me slide by.

Oh well, if I had pushed the issue - it just MIGHT have worked....

but I was so dazed and confused that I just said OH NOTHING and turned around. In hindsight....what a dummy I am!!!!! :sneaky2:

if you would have gotten backstage i would be like "THAT'S MY SISTER! SHE HAS MY ADD MEDICATION!" and i'd go with you. :roftl:

last week i was figuring that if i followed mika when he left backstage, no one would have stopped me, and he'd be too polite to ask me to leave. :naughty:

did i ever tell you that after i got offstage, i saw andy filming, so i go over there to say "i was on stage!" and i started, but some girls came running over and SHOVED me out of the way....bitches.

and to be fair to my boyfriend mika, he did say goodbye. he said ehm "thank you new york! you've been brilliant! see you next time!" i bet he says that to all the cities

:naughty:

Alrighty then! I guess I was too busy fighting for my life to hear a damn word Mika said! :naughty:

did i ever tell you that after i got offstage, i saw andy filming, so i go over there to say "i was on stage!" and i started, but some girls came running over and SHOVED me out of the way....bitches.

I bet Andy got that brutality on film :lmao:

RUDE NYC bitches :mf_rosetinted: :mf_rosetinted:

BUT, not as rude as that british lady as we were leaving, huh~

I bet Andy got that brutality on film :lmao:

RUDE NYC bitches :mf_rosetinted: :mf_rosetinted:

BUT, not as rude as that british lady as we were leaving, huh~

i made sure i made a face...kind of a mix between these 2: :shocked::sneaky2:

ew that british lady! :puking:"don't f*cking push me!" ewwwww. i bet they were together.