Top Posters In This Topic

YOU DON'T HAVE TOO!!!!! YOU:punk: :punk: :punk:

Yes I do! Because then it wouldn't be a donation from me!! :roftl:

Quit spoiling me!!

KNOWING MY HUBBY; HE WOULD WAKE ME UP JUST TO SAY HELLO

SO IF I SUDDENLY LEAVE NOW YOU KNOW WHY

:tears:

WHY??!!!

RIGHT NOW I AM JUST BEING NOSEY. YOU DON'T HAVE TO RESPOND TO ME:blush-anim-cl: :blush-anim-cl:

i'm going to respond because i love you. :huglove:

i wanted to know if you've talked to holly, so we can set a date, and get the other folks involved....and so aimee can have a date to tell her parents :naughty:

i'm going to bed now. goodnight all!

JESS, HOW DO YOU REPLY TO MULTIPLE POSTS????

Um, you know when you quote someone? Well, next to the quote button is a button that says "MQ". Click on that for each post you want to quote, and then hit "post Reply" and all the selected quotes appear in the text box.:thumb_yello:

I'm Leaving

Good Night !!!

You've Been Brilliant!!!!!!!!!!!! Lol

Aww, good night Lucy!:huglove:

nighty nigh have fun with ur mother in law:naughty: :huglove:

She really can't stand her.:roftl:

i wanted to know if you've talked to holly, so we can set a date, and get the other folks involved....and so aimee can have a date to tell her parents :naughty:

Aww, good night Alex.

heheeh thankyou! nighty night gonna hit the sac also lol:huglove:

so i guess we'll be meeting up on the 26th?

YES! The Official MFC Day in Fort Lauderdale, Florida will be on Saturday- April 26

SOON I am going to need a count of all people attending! I will be getting all of the information out to you guys ASAP....time, exact location....all that good stuff..... so make sure that who ever you invite KNOWS they need to R.S.V.P.

NO LATER than April 6.

YES! The Official MFC Day in Fort Lauderdale, Florida will be on Saturday- April 26

SOON I am going to need a count of all people attending! I will be getting all of the information out to you guys ASAP....time, exact location....all that good stuff..... so make sure that who ever you invite KNOWS they need to R.S.V.P.

NO LATER than April 11.

I WILL BE THERE! :punk:

I cannot WAIT to meet all of you guys! I have heard SO much about you all.....I am especially looking forward to meeting you Aimee :blush-anim-cl:

Alysia you cannot have a crush on Aimee! She is Austin's :naughty:

ugh i feel like crap. i went to be at 2 a.m, and i'm up already! my bed faces the window that the morning sun comes in. :sneaky2: not even blinds, and an eye mask could keep me sleeping. and i have a cold, and have to go to work today.....:thumbdown:

at least the MFC is up! :biggrin2::naughty:

hahaha when are we not up:naughty: i dont think i can go to the meet up :crybaby: the airplane tickets are too expensive:thumbdown: they are all 600 dollars for a roundtrip ticket

hahaha when are we not up:naughty: i dont think i can go to the meet up :crybaby: the airplane tickets are too expensive:thumbdown: they are all 600 dollars for a roundtrip ticket

awww. ya' date=' the tickets are very expensive...but it wouldn't even be summer, so i don't know why prices are so high....:thumbdown: [/color']

aww, aimee :thumbdown:

you know what? we'll just meet up ourselves! -sticks tongue out at holly- :bleh::roftl: