The Terminal 5 NYC 2.02.08 Nostalgia Thread

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ha ha ha NO! Alysia :mf_rosetinted:

i knew about alysia....i was just like "who's luke?". i guess i should hvae been or gably or gabfly, whatever it's called...i'm too lazy to check.

I am going to make a thread about our MFC Day in Fort Lauderdale.... WE NEED MORE PEOPLE.... hopefully the Forida MFCers will see and who knows....

Alex do you have any friends who would like to come? ....brothers? :lmao:

I don't think they would like to be tortured with MIKA for 2 hours straight!

i'll ask my friend amanda....she's the only one i've been able to change. :thumbdown:

my brother's would rather pull their fingernails out. :mf_rosetinted:

Everybody's gonna MOO today gonna MOO today gonna MOO today anyway you want to anyway you've got to MOO MOO me MOO MOO Me MOO MOO.....

I've been MOOING for so long..............

:roftl: :roftl: nice one :P

Tell me about it.....I am freaking OUT over here!!!!! :shocked:

did you...call someone or something? about it?

OMG I LOVE MY LIFE RIGHT NOW! EVERYTHING THAT I DREAM OF (that involves mika)COMES TRUE!!!!!

list of things that came true:

got front row spots for the concert

danced on stage

met him before the concert

going to see him again twice this summer

when buying the licm album big girl was playing!

when buying live in cartoon motion i was with my fellow mfcers

and...

TODAY I BOUGHT FLORAL PERFUME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so i was in tj maxx after getting my hair cut with my mom and i was looking at the perfumes and i didnt find anything i liked and i was heading towards the front of the store when by the cash register i see the white cylinder box with floral written across beautifully at the top of a shelf i freeze thinking i am dreaming because not only is it tj maxx and they rarely have anything there that is mika related or somehow something i have been hunting for lol but i couldnt find it anywhere in the us i looked in 4 sephoras and like 3 different perfumania stores and they are all like:blink: who is paul smith:blink: :blink: and what is floral:boxed: i walk slowly to it because i am freaked out and go up and reach for it and say quietly MOMMY:shocked: (and that was my exact face lol) and she comes out from one of the ailes and she is like OMFG!!!!:shocked: ITS FLORAL and then everyone turns and i am jumping up and down repeting omg omg omg ITS FLORAL!!! and start kissing the box lol and i am on the verge of crying and then i start fanning my self because i was in utter shock lol!!! and whats best of all is that it was the only one and it was 15 dollars compared to the 70 euros that i was gonna buy this summer in france lol:woot_jump:xinfinity

Haha, cute story Aimee. *runs to tj maxx*

Holly! Thanks for responding in my thread about Gramercy haha, at this point, pittty is appreciated. I can't believe noones responding.

awww haha i will respond! i am surprised lucy didnt respond she even texted me today saying it was her year anniversary since gramercy lol but she is probably busy being annoyed by her mother in law lol

heres the link:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14106

no whats sad all this time when posting links i clicked the hyperlink button and because of my computer i also had to click this little yellow bar to allow the hyper link pop up thing and pasted the link into there now i realize u can just copy and past the damn link onto the actual post:roftl:

omg i am listening to the stuck in the middle demo and i am just in aw at the part in the end at around 3 40 where he does this massive do bi do bob bobs stuff and this one really cool one! kind of like what he did at the concert where we had to attempt to repete what he says:blush-anim-cl:

heres the link

http://youtube.com/watch?v=bNvtLzGN94Q

Haha, cute story Aimee. *runs to tj maxx*

Holly! Thanks for responding in my thread about Gramercy haha, at this point, pittty is appreciated. I can't believe noones responding.

Of course! I SO wish I lived in New York or New Jersey OR anywhere around there! Mika has been there SO much! And he has only gone ONE gig on Florida and I even MISSED that :tears: I cannot wait for another tour cause NO MATTER what we are coming back to NYC! We are on a road trip to see as many shows as we possibly can! WE WILL ROCK YOU :punk: