The Terminal 5 NYC 2.02.08 Nostalgia Thread

ok so, i finally had another mika dream... it feels like it's been forever!

anyways. so i take a trip to lebanon and ,of course, mika is there! so, like in all my dreams, i'm bff's with him, and we drive with a group to some place. we go from driving there to walking there. and mika and i started to race there. obviously this is a dream cause i don't run. and we ran up the building steps, and walked into the building. mika looked around and said "i don't think we should be in here yet". but in the most dreamiest voice he can do, so of course i must follow him. i read the letters on the building, and even though it said something like "HVOFC", i knew it was an OCD place. the perfect place for me and mika! so we waited for the other's in front of a fountain, and mika was leaning against it like some kind of greek god in a white t-shirt, and jeans... and his hair was longer. that was my dream...:wub2:.

hhhhmmmm...... and still I wonder if Mika was wearing a pink thong under those jeans :das:

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ok so, i finally had another mika dream... it feels like it's been forever!

anyways. so i take a trip to lebanon and ,of course, mika is there! so, like in all my dreams, i'm bff's with him, and we drive with a group to some place. we go from driving there to walking there. and mika and i started to race there. obviously this is a dream cause i don't run. and we ran up the building steps, and walked into the building. mika looked around and said "i don't think we should be in here yet". but in the most dreamiest voice he can do, so of course i must follow him. i read the letters on the building, and even though it said something like "HVOFC", i knew it was an OCD place. the perfect place for me and mika! so we waited for the other's in front of a fountain, and mika was leaning against it like some kind of greek god in a white t-shirt, and jeans... and his hair was longer. that was my dream...:wub2:.

It sounds like one of my dreams!!!

I know you did!!!

OMG!!! I love your chick. Can I have too please??

WHAT LUCY...you want chicken.....:shocked:

sike~ you can have him too....he is doing the funky chicken for our p-a-r-t-y! :roftl: