The Terminal 5 NYC 2.02.08 Nostalgia Thread

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I might be coming to NYC to stay with Lucy for the weekend - on August 30.. if so..... we all need to get together!!!!! :punk:

I wanna crash too!

We should have a sleepover there.:naughty: I'm sure her hubby would love that.

And we can have a pool party in my little pool at mi casa.

And then we can tear up NY.

I wanna crash too!

We should have a sleepover there.:naughty: I'm sure her hubby would love that.

And we can have a pool party in my little pool at mi casa.

And then we can tear up NY.

THAT SOUNDS SO GOOD! I'm sure her hubby would not mind! YEAH RIGHT! :naughty:

hey i did:mf_rosetinted: just kidding :huglove: how is ur neck holly??? it looked really good in the lollipop video lol

OMG - I am trying SO hard.... it is not MUCH different then the last time you saw me.... ask Alex!

AHHHHHHHHHHHH THANK GOD I AM COMING BACK THE 27TH!

YAY!!!!! The 29th is Austin's b-day! But I am going to leave on the 30th and be back on Sept. 1 it is a quick trip BUT - ya got to do what ya got to do right!!! I JUST cannot wait on Mika to see yall again! :mf_rosetinted:

OMG - I am trying SO hard.... it is not MUCH different then the last time you saw me.... ask Alex!

YAY!!!!! The 29th is Austin's b-day! But I am going to leave on the 30th and be back on Sept. 1 it is a quick trip BUT - ya got to do what ya got to do right!!! I JUST cannot wait on Mika to see yall again! :mf_rosetinted:

:roftl::roftl: well, im coming back on the 15th soo!!! ^.^ its goood

hahaha OMG I AM SEEING MIKA IN 15 DAYS 16 DAYS AND 32 DAYS! I AM HAVING PANIC ATTACKS DAILY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:shocked::shocked::shocked::shocked:

holly dont worry did u go to the doctor it will be fine!

I went to the doctor last week! He is a jerk! He said there is no reason I should not be able to move - kinda like he dosen't beleive me - I look like a freakin robot - what is not to beleive about that? :mf_rosetinted:

I went to the doctor last week! He is a jerk! He said there is no reason I should not be able to move - kinda like he dosen't beleive me - I look like a freakin robot - what is not to beleive about that? :mf_rosetinted:

maybe go to another doctor and explain to him whats wrong

maybe go to another doctor and explain to him whats wrong

TRUST ME I have!!!! I am just working on it everyday and try the best that I can - I THINK I am getting better! Everyone else says that I am just moving my shoulders! :blink:

TRUST ME I have!!!! I am just working on it everyday and try the best that I can - I THINK I am getting better! Everyone else says that I am just moving my shoulders! :blink:

it's soooo funny watching you "turn your head"!

i'd be like "HOLLY!" and you'd turn your whole body! :naughty:

well at least there is progress right? and its not getting worse!

Definately progress!!!! Not getting worse! :thumb_yello:

it's soooo funny watching you "turn your head"!

i'd be like "HOLLY!" and you'd turn your whole body! :naughty:

I look like a FREAK

awwwwwwwwwwww hahahaha its so sad u have to laugh:roftl::roftl:

I am glad you can laugh at it

you really do!:naughty:

Yall have a party .... I can't even dance anymore! What am I gonna do at the concert? Mika is gonna think I am stuck in the 80's and doing 'The Robot' :naughty:

Definately progress!!!! Not getting worse! :thumb_yello:

I look like a FREAK

I am glad you can laugh at it

Yall have a party .... I can't even dance anymore! What am I gonna do at the concert? Mika is gonna think I am stuck in the 80's and doing 'The Robot' :naughty:

hehehe maybe he will feel bad for u... or join u lol! that would be funny!

ooo guess what! i got the licm lyric and piano book! it cost 18 dollars and i cant sing or play the piano:roftl::roftl::roftl::roftl: but i am teaching my self lol i can play happy ending yo till little bit of hell part:naughty: and thats it but they have 3 huge gorgeous pic of mika which is totally worth it :drool: