The Terminal 5 NYC 2.02.08 Nostalgia Thread

ooo guess what! i got the licm lyric and piano book! it cost 18 dollars and i cant sing or play the piano:roftl::roftl::roftl::roftl: but i am teaching my self lol i can play happy ending yo till little bit of hell part:naughty: and thats it but they have 3 huge gorgeous pic of mika which is totally worth it :drool:

I can't sing or play - but, I want one of those books!!!! Where did you get it????

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hahaha ur like my mom!:naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty:LMFAO my parents are up late to night! normally there in bed by 7 30:roftl::roftl:

latly Ihav been in bed by 8:00........... you KNOW you are getting OLD when you are in bed BEFORE the sun goes down all the way :mf_rosetinted:

It's been real peeps.... but, if I do not go to bed now - I am gonna be useless in da mornin'. I have to go off and live life in cartoon motion where the rivers are glitter and the lollipops run free.... where Mika = :chkn: - oh wait that is here on earth.....

Sweet Mika dreams! :huglove:

THINK about August 30..... MARK your calendar and DO NOT make any other plans for that day!!!! Think about all of the things we want to do!!!!!

So, Mika needs to get his ass back to new york....now.

next north american tour, i'm going to toronto, boston, new york and philly.

I have friends to stay with everywhere, well, obviously new york, and i just need to find someone in philly! haha.

come baccck meeeeeks!

So, Mika needs to get his ass back to new york....now.

next north american tour, i'm going to toronto, boston, new york and philly.

I have friends to stay with everywhere, well, obviously new york, and i just need to find someone in philly! haha.

come baccck meeeeeks!

I have come to terms with the fact that he may not come back until next year... and now I am glad - cause it gives me plenty of time to get everything in line! Cause just like you Jackie - I plan on seeing Meeks as MUCH as possible next tour!!!!!! :wink2: