The Terminal 5 NYC 2.02.08 Nostalgia Thread

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

so homies, it's been 5 months today. :punk::groovy:

i was watching the "lollipop" video, reliving some memories, i just get soooo happy watching the videos, and looking at the pictures. and it makes me want mika to come back even more!!!

btw, whilst i was watching it, i noticed aimee dancing with a big girl!! groove on groovster!

Oh wow, five months, I didn't even notice! :tears:

I love doing that, it makes me feel all giddy.:blush-anim-cl:

I know, I don't think anything could top the experiences of that day for me.:blush-anim-cl:

Haha, I did too! :punk:

i have asthma too. i just bring my good old advair with me, and all is well.

I don't have any medication for it. It's pretty much self-diagnosed. :naughty: But I'm very sure I have it. I was walking up a hill yesterday and started wheezing out of nowhere, like, really badly! And sometimes I can just be sitting down, and I can't breathe! I have to take about five or so deep breaths before I can breathe normally. So I think it's safe to say I have asthma.

Oh wow, five months, I didn't even notice! :tears:

I love doing that, it makes me feel all giddy.:blush-anim-cl:

I know, I don't think anything could top the experiences of that day for me.:blush-anim-cl:

Haha, I did too! :punk:

i didn't notice til i was watching the video. all day i thought today was the 3rd.

:naughty:

I don't have any medication for it. It's pretty much self-diagnosed. :naughty: But I'm very sure I have it. I was walking up a hill yesterday and started wheezing out of nowhere, like, really badly! And sometimes I can just be sitting down, and I can't breathe! I have to take about five or so deep breaths before I can breathe normally. So I think it's safe to say I have asthma.

hm. you should see a doctor then, cause mine isn't even that bad!

hm. you should see a doctor then, cause mine isn't even that bad!

Really? :blink:

Lately I feel like I'm broken, haha.

I can't lay down flat on my back or flat on my stomach because my lower back hurts so badly, I can't stand the pain. I once tried to see how long I can lay before I couldn't take the pain, I wanted to cry. :boxed:

And I can't walk, stand up straight, or sit up straight for a long period of time without my lower back hurting. My parents made an appointment for me to see a doctor. This has been going on since about April.

Really? :blink:

Lately I feel like I'm broken, haha.

I can't lay down flat on my back or flat on my stomach because my lower back hurts so badly, I can't stand the pain. I once tried to see how long I can lay before I couldn't take the pain, I wanted to cry. :boxed:

And I can't walk, stand up straight, or sit up straight for a long period of time without my lower back hurting. My parents made an appointment for me to see a doctor. This has been going on since about April.

eek. that sounds terrible! what did the doctor say?

eek. that sounds terrible! what did the doctor say?

I didn't go yet, my parents are making an appointment for me soon.

By the way, I had a dream you, Lucy, Holly, Aimee, Ada, and I were at another Mika gig. But this one wasn't so great. haha

By the way, I had a dream you, Lucy, Holly, Aimee, Ada, and I were at another Mika gig. But this one wasn't so great. haha

i hope it goes well then :wink2:

what happened in your dream?

i had a dream that ada lived down here, and she was like 40, but we were still going to the show. it's been so long, i don't remember the details.

i hope it goes well then :wink2:

what happened in your dream?

i had a dream that ada lived down here, and she was like 40, but we were still going to the show. it's been so long, i don't remember the details.

Thanks, me too. :)

Haha! I can see Ada at forty.:naughty:

Well, it's a bit fuzzy, but what I can remember we were queuing for a very long time ( :naughty: ) , and when it came time for doors to open, we got front row, but had bad spots.

For some reason people had to leave the venue, and when we got back in, we were shoved six rows back.:thumbdown: We were then taken to a room backstage where we were told we would (somehow) watch the show, but as it turns out, we couldn't see the show from where we were. We thought Mika was going to at least come in and meet with us since the people screwed us over, but he never did. So we payed money for concert tickets only to sit in a room..

heyy guys !!

Hey, Liam. :)

Never watched, stuff like that weirds me out

and yet I made my friend buy me a Oiuja board today..

ever do one?

Freaks me out too. :naughty:

I've tried once, but nothing happened, and my grandmother yelled at me for playing with it...haha

I'm pretty nervous to do it, but really anxious.

everyone says weird stuff happens, but I'm still slightly skeptical

I mean..its a milton bradley board game afterall

I think it depends how you look at it. I think people expecting something to happen might trick themselves into thinking something happened, but then again, you never know.

yeah-I'm kinda scared playing it will make me a bag Christian. hahaha

do you believe it goats?

Umm..yes?:roftl:

aimee, i no how bad your first day was but....

it just sounds soooo funny! but i'm sorry you got your stuff stolen! can't you get a new camera? don't they have disposable cameras in paris? oh! and your phone has like 8934343999 pictures of mika in it! who ever buys it is going to be either really happy or reallly disturbed!!!

but still, have a super amazing time on saturday!

hahaha i know i think about it and start hysterically laughing lol! it was sooooo weird! and random hahaha hopefully my badluck spell is over! yesterday i was walking the dog and in the middle of walking him there was downpour and a few minutes later the strap on my bag broke:boxed: and then when we finally went back to the apartment (sopping wet) my dog decides to shake himself and rub himself against my leg:boxed: and this dog

is DIRTY!!!!! he has a forest in his fur because so many twigs and leaves are stuck in it lol!

I wish I were in Paris right now - i would hunt down the theif and not stop until he was found!

ahhhhh thanks holly :hug_love: o and i figured out every day at 4 45 on virgin they play lollipop lol :original:

so homies, it's been 5 months today.

i was watching the "lollipop" video, reliving some memories, i just get soooo happy watching the videos, and looking at the pictures. and it makes me want mika to come back even more!!!

btw, whilst i was watching it, i noticed aimee dancing with a big girl!! groove on groovster!

:tears: when are they going to invent a time machine :crybaby:

hahahah i remember that lol!

i dont think any mika gig will be as amazing as the one at terminal 5 :wub2: but possibly this paris one might do it:naughty: