The Terminal 5 NYC 2.02.08 Nostalgia Thread

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Holly!!!!!! How Are You!!!!! I Am Getting So Nervous And Panicky Cuz I Am Seeing Mika In A Day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can imagine!!!! OMG you all freaking out and panicky....... LORD help Paris!!!! LMAO ............. I am okay - but, definately NOT as good as you right about now!!!! Or should I say are going to be on Saturday! :naughty:

Anymore dramatic events to report?

ummmmmm YES! me and my sister have no money and our dad transferred more into her account last week but it takes 5 business days for it to actually reach her account because of her stupid bank and we litterally have no money hahaha we are using the money in her savings account which is close to nothing and we still have to buy a night in a hotel for arras and the arras train tickets:boxed::boxed::boxed:F**K! and i still dont have a camera:shocked::shocked:

although on a good note... today while i was standing in the train the guy next to me was reading a free paper that you get in the metro that just has events that are going around paris and stuff and all of a sudden i see a flash of curly hair and i bend down and look underneith at the the cover and its a picture of mika! my eyes widened and i had a near panic attack lmao! my sister was like ummmmmmm aimee you alright:boxed: hahahaahah i was about to steal the paper right out of the guys hands lol then i managed to find one and there was a 2 page spread about mika and his biography:wub2: though i couldnt read any of it i perfectly new the key words: ala ardokov, beirut, paris, london, piano, charles de gaulle lycee, chorus of the strauss, royal college of music... lol!

sorry i abandoned you my sister forced me to give her the computer and then we had to rush out because she had to meet her friends and i met lulutienne (lucinda) from the mfc because she sold me her ticket

:woot_jump::woot_jump::woot_jump:

OMG ITS OFFICIALLY FRIDAY TONIGHT I WILL BE SEEING MIKA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:woot_jump::woot_jump::woot_jump::woot_jump:

gaaah, I'm thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis

jealous of you right now!

have fun Aimeee<333!