The Terminal 5 NYC 2.02.08 Nostalgia Thread

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wrote a poem for the 2008 Memories section of the Year Book.....

It is dedicated to everyone at Terminal 5.

The poem is called: Terminal 5

:naughty::naughty::naughty:

Hope it brings back many memories and you all like it!!!!! :huglove:

I wrote a poem for the 2008 Memories section of the Year Book.....

It is dedicated to everyone at Terminal 5.

The poem is called: Terminal 5

:naughty::naughty::naughty:

Hope it brings back many memories and you all like it!!!!! :huglove:

Haha, wow!

So where is it?:das: I want to read. :original:

Yeah, I suggest everyone in there check out Holly's new thread :)

We are about to start working on the Masquerade Party in November.... makes sure you, Jackie, Liam and Neil KEEP your calendars O P E N .... a Terminal 5 reunion would NEVER been the same without you guys!!!!!!

HEY EVERYONE!!!!!! I AM FINALLY ABLE TO STAY ON HERE FOR A SIGNIFICANT AMOUNT OF TIME SINCE I HAVE BEEN RUNNING AROUND PARIS LIKE A CHICKEN WITH OUT A HEAD!!!!!!!!! how is everyone THE CONCERTS WERE ****ING A M A Z I N G!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! although i didnt take any pictures because i didnt have a camera i was kind of happy because now i really was able to watch the concert with out having to look through a little screen... AND FOR THE PARIS CONCERT I WAS LITERALLY FIRST ROW MIDDLE!!! YOU COULDNT HAVE HAD AS GOOD OF A SPOT AS I DID!!! IF YOU CUT THE WHOLE STADIUM IN HALF I WOULD HAVE BEEN SPLIT IN HALF!!!!!!!!!!! THE SECOND I GOT THE SPOT I CALLED MY MOM AND STARTED CRYING CUZ I WAS SOOO HAPPY LOL!! it was completely worth getting there at 8 30 in the morning (which was actually pretty late!:boxed:) and being fenced in for 9 hours in 95 degree whether, sun in the street, in skinny jeans! when mika came on i was HYSTERICALLY CRYING LOL! it was (as usual) an emotional roller coaster because my sister managed to get to me in the first row just before mika came on because she got there at 5 30 in the evening because she had work and then the girls behind me started fighting with her and i was crying because i was really pissed off and then mika came on and i was crying out of happyness and i am sure the security guards thought i was an emotional wreck lmfao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i didnt get to meet many mfcers because when i got there at 8 30 there was already about 80 people there and i didnt know who the mfcers were and most of them werent mfcers and i didnt speak french lol i did meet cath85 (cath) melman92 (elise) and lulutienne (lucinda) but i did stand next to 5 really nice girls my age (not mfcers) o and THERE IS A PICTURE OF ME!!!!!!!!!!

HEY EVERYONE!!!!!! I AM FINALLY ABLE TO STAY ON HERE FOR A SIGNIFICANT AMOUNT OF TIME SINCE I HAVE BEEN RUNNING AROUND PARIS LIKE A CHICKEN WITH OUT A HEAD!!!!!!!!! how is everyone THE CONCERTS WERE ****ING A M A Z I N G!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! although i didnt take any pictures because i didnt have a camera i was kind of happy because now i really was able to watch the concert with out having to look through a little screen... AND FOR THE PARIS CONCERT I WAS LITERALLY FIRST ROW MIDDLE!!! YOU COULDNT HAVE HAD AS GOOD OF A SPOT AS I DID!!! IF YOU CUT THE WHOLE STADIUM IN HALF I WOULD HAVE BEEN SPLIT IN HALF!!!!!!!!!!! THE SECOND I GOT THE SPOT I CALLED MY MOM AND STARTED CRYING CUZ I WAS SOOO HAPPY LOL!! it was completely worth getting there at 8 30 in the morning (which was actually pretty late!:boxed:) and being fenced in for 9 hours in 95 degree whether' date=' sun in the street, in skinny jeans! when mika came on i was HYSTERICALLY CRYING LOL! it was (as usual) an emotional roller coaster because my sister managed to get to me in the first row just before mika came on because she got there at 5 30 in the evening because she had work and then the girls behind me started fighting with her and i was crying because i was really pissed off and then mika came on and i was crying out of happyness and i am sure the security guards thought i was an emotional wreck lmfao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i didnt get to meet many mfcers because when i got there at 8 30 there was already about 80 people there and i didnt know who the mfcers were and most of them werent mfcers and i didnt speak french lol i did meet cath85 (cath) melman92 (elise) and lulutienne (lucinda) but i did stand next to 5 really nice girls my age (not mfcers) o and THERE IS A PICTURE OF ME!!!!!!!!!![/quote']

Aimee!!!!

We have a new Terminal 5 thread http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=15837

OMG!!!! Do you realize HOW lucky you are????? :huglove:

HOLLY!!!!!!!!!! I MISS YOU SOOOOOO ****ING MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOW ARE YOU?!!?!?!??!??!?! I SAW THE NEW THREAD! TIME TO START PLANNING! :woot_jump:

OMG!!! We miss you SO much!!!!! You have no idea!!!! I hope you are having a great time there! Yes.... time to start planning!!!!! We may not have Mika but at least we can all be together again!!!!!! :woot_jump: