Terminal 5 Greatest Pics Album

HollyD

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

quick question (which will probably end up being a long conversation knowing us lol) how come all of the threads that we occupy turn into random conversations lol or about terminal 5:naughty:

Because that is our common ground! :mf_rosetinted:

i find it hilarious how lucy and holly are both planning this meet up yet lucy doesnt know half the stuff that is going on hahahaha:roftl:

I think I might just have to let her in on ALL of the secrets.... cause I need H-E-L-P pulling this one off!!!!!! In fact maybe I should PM everyone who is going to be at the Florida MFC Day cause we could all pitch in...this scheme is extremely elaborate! ....thanks JESS :sneaky2:

Love you Jess..... you have the BEST ideas....too bad you cannot be here to help! :huglove:

I like this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE IT!!!!! I want to splash the whole world in rainbow colors.....

but, anytime you do EVERYONE automatically thinks you are gay! :blink:

:roftl: :roftl:

It is funny how time flys....it just passes you by right before your eyes. Seems like one day you are living in the moment - and the very next day you are looking back and years have just disappeared. I think that in itself is amazingly tragic. You wake up one day and realize that your parents aren't going to be here forever...and then time becomes of the essence.

It is funny how time flys....it just passes you by right before your eyes. Seems like one day you are living in the moment - and the very next day you are looking back and years have just disappeared. I think that in itself is amazingly tragic. You wake up one day and realize that your parents aren't going to be here forever...and then time becomes of the essence.

WTF is that? :blink: