June Meet Up/Reunion plans for NYC

HollyD

Why thank you!

The Long Island Expressway is scarrry. We drove up there once to visit a college, but that's just me. :naughty:

Whaaa???

I want to go soooooo bad!! I have an outfit ready! but my Mom is being stubborn. I love her with all my heart, and she buys be waaaaaaaaay too much, so I understand, but I'm still gonna try, bring it up every once in a while.....I love you guys and I want to meet you!!!

• Replies 906
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That's really mean!! I think she is very pretty. You don't deserve to ever have seen here.(soo sorry I'm mad, I need to vent...friends are cruel.....)

hahahahahaha, that's so sweet of you but liam's just being an asshole, we're really good friends, he was just kidding! but thank you! hahaha

apparently this thread is more active than the nostalgia one.

so i went to see "baby mama" today with my step-mom, and there's a trailer for a jason biggs/dane cook/ kate hudson movie, and THEY PLAYED LOVE TODAY!!!

i screamed "THAT'S MIKA!!!" and i hit my step-mom a bunch of times, i caught it on my camera phone!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PC8ZZuJWfNM

OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is sooooo COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everything!!!! The dancefloor, the lightshow, the D.J., large screens where Mika Videos can be shown, the ballroom, the food.........

OMG Holly that's perfect!!!

We need to book the date ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway, should we try inviting everyone who was at the show via maybe PM in case they didn't see the thread?

Way ahead of you Jess!~ I already took the liberty of PM-ing EVERYONE who was on the list for the Terminal 5 show! Hence the reasoning for my post in the first place! :sneaky2:YOU of all people should know, I am not a nasty evil person - who goes around talking smack without GOOD reasoning. :mf_rosetinted:

You are too nice, Jess :cool:

The world and all the people in it are not always kind.

..and not everyone can be as cool, down-to-earth, and genuinely nice as we are! That is why ALL of us are still friends. We R-O-C-K :punk:

I want to go soooooo bad!! I have an outfit ready! but my Mom is being stubborn. I love her with all my heart, and she buys be waaaaaaaaay too much, so I understand, but I'm still gonna try, bring it up every once in a while.....I love you guys and I want to meet you!!!

We want to meet you too! There has to be SOME way to persuade her :naughty: