June Meet Up/Reunion plans for NYC

HollyD

but, but, but we're staying in NY right??? cause we wanted to see all those things there!!

and i don't think i need to remind anyone of my dance skills:

IMG_1059.jpg

in the middle of busting a move.

hahaha:roftl: you have amazing dance moves alex

• Replies 906
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i think we should be in ny because then everyone who is going thats flying in aka u and holly and hollys family it can be easy to see the sites and we can even travel as a mika crazed pack around nyc and see the stuff lol i think we just need to call all of the hotels and ask i am sure there are a few cheep conference centers at hotels in nyc that we can rent i have got a couple:

Conrad Hotels & Resorts 1-800-CONRADS

(1-800-266-7237)

International Calls:

(+800-00-266-723)

Doubletree Hotels' date=' Guest Suites & Resorts 1-800-222-TREE

(1-800-222-8733)

Embassy Suites Hotels 1-800-EMBASSY

(1-800-362-2779)

Hampton Inn/ Hampton Inn & Suites 1-800-HAMPTON

(1-800-426-7866)

Hilton 1-800-HILTONS

(1-800-445-8667)

Hilton Garden Inn 1-877-STAY HGI

(1-877-782-9444)

Homewood Suites by Hilton 1-800-CALL HOME

(1-800-225-5466)

The Waldorf=Astoria Collection 1-800-WALDORF

(1-800-925-3673)[/quote']

DANG AIMEE!!!! Now that is what I am talking about! And YES - I love it!!!! Traveling around NYC as a pack of Mika Crazed freaks SCARING all of the New Yorkers sounds like a day made in heaven! Everyone must be as Mika-fied as humanly possible! We should carry around the MFC Banner like we are a parade! :naughty:

THANKS for the ideas and info Aimee! I better get to cracking! I am sure we will find the absolute best place! The things we do in the name of Mika *and MFC* ```` ahhhh``````` :wub2:

In addition to the 'Most Outrageous Outfit Contest' .......... I think we should have our own version of Kareoke *sp?* .....anyways we will sing along with the songs instead of just music - it is a known fact that Mika fans tend to sing off key. :naughty:

Alysia and I will be singing Rufus:mf_rosetinted:

In addition to the 'Most Outrageous Outfit Contest' .......... I think we should have our own version of Kareoke *sp?* .....anyways we will sing along with the songs instead of just music - it is a known fact that Mika fans tend to sing off key. :naughty:

Alysia and I will be singing Rufus:mf_rosetinted:

I want to come!!!!

wait!!! idk if I can!!! lol, I need the locatoin a little closer, but I'm trying to convince mymom!!

It's okay! Right now it is just a general concensus of who is interested! It will get more official once we have all our plans set in motion! And no one can come without an invitation so - did you ask your mom if she wanted to come with you? Maybe she will say YES then!!!!! :naughty:

...we can get her drunk and drag her on the dance floor :roftl:

It's okay! Right now it is just a general concensus of who is interested! It will get more official once we have all our plans set in motion! And no one can come without an invitation so - did you ask your mom if she wanted to come with you? Maybe she will say YES then!!!!! :naughty:

...we can get her drunk and drag her on the dance floor :roftl:

I mentioned it, she doesn't love Mika though!! NYC is a little far too. Could you do it in PA, or closer?

I mentioned it, she doesn't love Mika though!! NYC is a little far too. Could you do it in PA, or closer?

Unfortunately we cannot. We made a group decision that it will be in NYC. That is where the concert was - most of the people live there or New Jersey ...so that part has been set defintaley! We just do not know where in NYC we are holding the event yet! I really hope you can convince her - cause it is going to be SO MUCH FUN!!!!!

Unfortunately we cannot. We made a group decision that it will be in NYC. That is where the concert was - most of the people live there or New Jersey ...so that part has been set defintaley! We just do not know where in NYC we are holding the event yet! I really hope you can convince her - cause it is going to be SO MUCH FUN!!!!!

I want to meet you guys!!!! You are very pretty by the way!

hmm.. maybe I can. I don't know if I'll be in NY then or Florida yet.

Aww, I hope you can make it!

Just want to point out... that you have 11,111 posts (:o). Make a wish! hahaha

I seriously considered not posting for a while just to keep it that number...but we all know that didn't happen..

I want to meet you guys!!!! You are very pretty by the way!

Was that an attempt to get her to change the location to PA? Sneaky devil..:naughty:

I seriously considered not posting for a while just to keep it that number...but we all know that didn't happen..

.......Somethings in life, are just impossible! We all know that is one! :roftl:

xD

long time no Moo indeed! :roftl::roftl:

how is everyone? and what have i missed?!? :blink:

june 14, btw, is OKey Dokey by me! :thumb_yello:

:woot_jump:

It is good for everyone!!!!! So there is NO WAY we are changing the date!~

You haven't missed much - it is like pulling teeth to get these people to research ..... ssshhhheeehhhhhssssss :mf_rosetinted:

:woot_jump:

It is good for everyone!!!!! So there is NO WAY we are changing the date!~

You haven't missed much - it is like pulling teeth to get these people to research ..... ssshhhheeehhhhhssssss :mf_rosetinted:

Ew, she's coming?:sneaky2: