June Meet Up/Reunion plans for NYC

HollyD

• Replies 906
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

LUCY that e-mail you sent me... OMG!!!! Did you see HOW MUCH the tickets are!!!!! $75.00 a piece! That is EXPENSIVE - they have gotten GREEDY in their OLD AGE! But dang...right there in NJ!!!!! Should I start looking for a flight now? LMAO.... I saw the tickets go on sale next Monday!!!!!!! Are you thinking what I am thinking? OH! If only it were Mika! COME BACK MIKA - COME BACK!

There was a day I never thought I would have said that! Like 15 YEARS ago! :naughty:

Well, for the lunch thing, if ?I can come, how much will it cost? Do we just pay for lunch?

Yes.... just lunch and any spending money that you may want!!!!!! MAYBE your mom would come along???? Since it is not gonna be like MIKA all up in her face! :naughty:

LUCY that e-mail you sent me... OMG!!!! Did you see HOW MUCH the tickets are!!!!! $75.00 a piece! That is EXPENSIVE - they have gotten GREEDY in their OLD AGE! But dang...right there in NJ!!!!! Should I start looking for a flight now? LMAO.... I saw the tickets go on sale next Monday!!!!!!! Are you thinking what I am thinking? OH! If only it were Mika! COME BACK MIKA - COME BACK!

There was a day I never thought I would have said that! Like 15 YEARS ago! :naughty:

I would go to see them!! But you are not here!!!!!

Why don't you come over and we go together?! I can get the ticket for you!!

Yes.... just lunch and any spending money that you may want!!!!!! MAYBE your mom would come along???? Since it is not gonna be like MIKA all up in her face! :naughty:

I didn't take lunch today. I still feel weird about what I told you. And when I feel like that I usually don't get hungry. :shocked:

We would be talking about MIKA though :biggrin2::biggrin2:

I would go to see them!! But you are not here!!!!!

Why don't you come over and we go together?! I can get the ticket for you!!

I was just thinking about it Lucy! I know that I am going to see them and I would LOVE LOVE to see them with YOU!!!!!! But, I HAVE to bring Alysia too cause he is a HUGE fan....I mean HUGE! Kinda like I was back in the day! So, I have to be able to book a flight for me & Nanni! I have PLENTY of time to save the money though! That would mean I am coming there in June - September AND October!!!!!! :punk:

I didn't take lunch today. I still feel weird about what I told you. And when I feel like that I usually don't get hungry. :shocked:

Aaahhhh!!!! I thought I whipped you outta that slump! SNAP OUT OF IT MISSY! *slaps you around a bit more* :roftl:

I was just thinking about it Lucy! I know that I am going to see them and I would LOVE LOVE to see them with YOU!!!!!! But, I HAVE to bring Alysia too cause he is a HUGE fan....I mean HUGE! Kinda like I was back in the day! So, I have to be able to book a flight for me & Nanni! I have PLENTY of time to save the money though! That would mean I am coming there in June - September AND October!!!!!! :punk:

That would be AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:punk::punk::punk::punk:

We would be talking about MIKA though :biggrin2::biggrin2:

CONSTANTLY! We are gonna take pics with the MFC Banner in front of ALL the NYC sites!!!! We will leave an Official MFC was here stamp on New York City! :naughty:

That would be AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:punk::punk::punk::punk:

I know!~ OMG LUCY - that is perfect.......

I have been trying to think of something REALLY special to do for Alysia when he wins the County Division of the Tropicana Speech Contest! *Cause you KNOW he is gonna win it all* THAT would be an AMAZING special trip just for him... *or so he thinks*!!!!!! :punk:

Aaahhhh!!!! I thought I whipped you outta that slump! SNAP OUT OF IT MISSY! *slaps you around a bit more* :roftl:

I KNOW!!! but I still have the image of the dresser in my head and can't get it out!!!!!!! Is driving me INSANE:annoyed_h4h::annoyed_h4h::annoyed_h4h:

CONSTANTLY! We are gonna take pics with the MFC Banner in front of ALL the NYC sites!!!! We will leave an Official MFC was here stamp on New York City! :naughty:

YEP!! This time we NEED to make sure we TAKE PICTURES!!!!

I know!~ OMG LUCY - that is perfect.......

I have been trying to think of something REALLY special to do for Alysia when he wins the County Division of the Tropicana Speech Contest! *Cause you KNOW he is gonna win it all* THAT would be an AMAZING special trip just for him... *or so he thinks*!!!!!! :punk:

:biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:

I KNOW!!! but I still have the image of the dresser in my head and can't get it out!!!!!!! Is driving me INSANE:annoyed_h4h::annoyed_h4h::annoyed_h4h:

hhhhmmmm.... I am thinking that you should re-inact the dresser scene yourself, and then you will feel better :das:

I have the pictures that Alex and Aimee gave to me at the Florida MFC Day ...and they are SO distracting!!!! PEOPLE N-E-V-E-R take pics of Mika to work with you.... TRUST me you won't get ANY work done!!!!! ESPECIALLY if you have the chicken shots from Love Today ON YOUR DESK :das: :das:

I have the pictures that Alex and Aimee gave to me at the Florida MFC Day ...and they are SO distracting!!!! PEOPLE N-E-V-E-R take pics of Mika to work with you.... TRUST me you won't get ANY work done!!!!! ESPECIALLY if you have the chicken shots from Love Today ON YOUR DESK :das: :das:

OMG, you have them at work!!:naughty: I have them at home in my night stand. I see them every day!!!!!

Well yeah!! maybe she'd come!! but if not, how old are the oldest people gooing so I know the age of the "chaperones"

OMG, you have them at work!!:naughty: I have them at home in my night stand. I see them every day!!!!!

I see mine everyday too!!!! And I win, Lucy! Cause I take mine to work and back home! So I see them ALL of the time! Okay - I am obsessed! I am starting to scare Meeks! :boxed:

:roftl::roftl:

Well yeah!! maybe she'd come!! but if not, how old are the oldest people gooing so I know the age of the "chaperones"

Uuummm... I don't think you could ever consider me a "chaperone" not the kind you would expect to act like a mature responsible adult anyways! :naughty: