"Twitter-fans cost Mika (the equal of) 245 000 NRK" - Dagbladet (translated)

Savage Beauty

960x.jpg

http://www.kjendis.no/2009/09/09/kjendis/fest/twitter/8019665/

Translation:

(Dagbladet): «Party tonight!»

That was the message Mika (26) sent his fans on Twitter Monday night when the singer behind the hit "Grace Kelly" invited all his 66500 followers for free drinks at a pub in London.

The occasion was the release of Mika's new single, "We Are Golden".

"Drinks are on me" the popstar twittered, along with the address of Ground Floor Bar on Portobello Road.

According to The Sun, 300 party-ready fans were already waiting in the pub when Mika arrived. But Mika just gave his card in the bar and said to the paper: "I'm buying a pint to the fans to say -Thanks for being brilliant".

The bill is said to have reached £25 000, which is roughly 245 000 Norwegian Kroner.

"Thank you so much to all of you who came tonight. That was one the funnest nights in the last few years. You turned the pub into a club. x», Mika tweeted afterwards.

Edited by Savage Beauty

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

960x.jpg

http://www.kjendis.no/2009/09/09/kjendis/fest/twitter/8019665/

Translation:

(Dagbladet): «Party tonight!»

That was the message Mika (26) sent his fans on Twitter Monday night when the singer behind the hit "Grace Kelly" invited all his 66500 followers for free drinks at a pub in London.

The occasion was the release of Mika's new single, "We Are Golden".

"Drinks are on me" the popstar twittered, along with the address of Ground Floor Bar on Portobello Road.

According to The Sun, 300 party-ready fans were already waiting in the pub when Mika arrived. But Mika just gave his card in the bar and said to the paper: "I'm buying a pint to the fans to say -Thanks for being brilliant".

The bill is said to have reached £25 000, which is roughly 245 000 Norwegian Kroner.

"Thank you so much to all of you who came tonight. That was one the funnest nights in the last few years. You turned the pub into a club. x», Mika tweeted afterwards.

norwegian papers read the sun!! and love the pic they posted:biggrin2:

t4p