I can't control about the CHICKEN!!!

paty_2692

Hi guys!!! well, I know the chicken thing is an old local joke, but I figured it out recently, and I must say I have a problem with chicken ever since hahaha

So... today I was driving, and I saw this huge ad:

attachment.php?attachmentid=9732&stc=1&d=1394688630

And it says: "Today it's chicken, Because everybody asks for it".... "enjoy it everyday"

I must say I couldn't stop laughing!... and my mom asked me what I was laughing about, and I just couldn't tell her, just wanted to share it with you!:fisch::naughty::naughty::naughty:

:teehee::teehee::teehee:

post-31754-142983702097_thumb.jpg

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi guys!!! well, I know the chicken thing is an old local joke, but I figured it out recently, and I must say I have a problem with chicken ever since hahaha

So... today I was driving, and I saw this huge ad:

attachment.php?attachmentid=9732&stc=1&d=1394688630

And it says: "Today it's chicken, Because everybody asks for it".... "enjoy it everyday"

I must say I couldn't stop laughing!... and my mom asked me what I was laughing about, and I just couldn't tell her, just wanted to share it with you!:fisch::naughty::naughty::naughty:

:teehee::teehee::teehee:

NO CHICKEN TONIGHT !

Love the chicken trend <3

Mika-chicken on the piano???????

hahaha i think i wrote it as I thought it:shocked:.... I mean the chicken has a piano... so when i was driving, it immediately reminded me of Mika's "no chicken tonight"!! and of course the phrase "enjoy it every day" :teehee:

hahaha i think i wrote it as I thought it:shocked:.... I mean the chicken has a piano... so when i was driving, it immediately reminded me of Mika's "no chicken tonight"!! and of course the phrase "enjoy it every day" :teehee:

Okej, hahahaha <3:mikalove: