Is there an Official Big Girl Fan Club?

Becky

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i actually was! but now im tred, because you ahve to double speed so tat you dnt have to dance in slow motion....it might jjst be the coffe talking though!

You better not be drinking coffee for your caffeine fix!:thumbdown:

Switch as fast as you can to diet coke!!!

ı couldn't understand what's happening

ıf there is a thing about mika

I WaNnA jOiN tOo:biggrin2: :biggrin2:

Hello and welcome to you too! We're just having fun now, join in! I love this activity!

and people wonder why.... i survive almoast solely on liquids. i wonder what would happen if they tried to give me sedatives?

I'm afraid for what'll happen if you start on those sedatives, you seem hyper already!:roftl: Soon we'll start serving the pizzas, so no need to survive on liquids only here!

yasy!!! what type? and can we have coke too?

Any type you'd like, we'll make it! I'll have mine hawaiian style, and mushrooms and cheese. And as for the coke, only diet coke here! Maybe we can talk about cherry flavoured diet coke.... We need something to wash down the pizzas, right?!

simple question:

how many hours do you spend your time in front of computers?

(ı am just curious about it)

ıs it only me who overstates?:blink:

not that many surprisingly ! a lot this month, ionly just bgot arnold, my laptop, so i'm doing s lot of posting

simple question:

how many hours do you spend your time in front of computers?

(ı am just curious about it)

ıs it only me who overstates?:blink:

Far too many....especially when I'm supposed to do other stuff (some may say more important, but that's their interpretation!).

yeah! defninately hawaiian fro me too, but with olives tooo! ( can we arrange some type of coffee availabkle too? but NOT that crap instaint stuff - IT IS NOT THE SAME!)

Yes, olives we have! But the coffee, never! (I say, just sneak it in, noone will notice....)

good.. i ahev been wonderig about that. i snuck some black coffee into school this week ( exams last wekk, so am recovering from no sleep at all) and wondered if i would get arrested or it confiscated...it is a drug i suppose...but o lovely one

See, noone will ever know! I suggest putting it in a diet coke can or bottle.

As for the exams, sweeties, you both should sleep well before, so you can concentrate better! I have 2 exams coming up soon myself and often I do lie awake, but mostly because I'm worrying I didn't study hard enough (which often is the case, so long live re-exams!)