Becky

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hiya as you can see by my nic i am big and beautiful. please add me.[/size]

Hi and welcome, Becky will add you later on!

oops... you dont have to be big do you? cos thats me out if you do....

No, you don't have to be big!! Everyone is welcome!! Just as long as you like us curvy ones!!!

which one!? my christian name is morhennah roseannea sinclair pantall , my maori name is kiri and my friends used to call me rosie. so you can pick : rose, whenna( my family call me thta) rosie ( my friends still call me that despite complaint, or you can just call me kiwi. actually ive been trying to get people to call me whennie for quite some time, so that would be nice. you pick!

which one!? my christian name is morhennah roseannea sinclair pantall , my maori name is kiri and my friends used to call me rosie. so you can pick : rose, whenna( my family call me thta) rosie ( my friends still call me that despite complaint, or you can just call me kiwi. actually ive been trying to get people to call me whennie for quite some time, so that would be nice. you pick!

Wow, I was definetely not expecting that, if you like Whennie, I shall call you Whennie!

hehe - yeah, and my cousin has lived with me all my life cos his parents diede when he was a baby, and until last year, my granny nanna and auntie and uncle lived with us too - but they all moved when nanna died. it wasnt the same. i feelk so sorry for you! i couldnt aimagine not having any siblings! i am the only lonely one at the moment cos im the youngest, and they're all at university, but they've all fifished now, so will be coming home in a week or so, and i will have to hare my room again with 2 sisters!

ohh! i wonder if i'll change any more? i think they do, but my ma's a bit of a matriarch, and they're all really scared of her. they love my dad though, and my brothers and sisters. and my aunt once gave us all £5 each when she came, cso she said she might as well treat them us family, and if i got money, they did too! i thought that was very nice!

That was indeed really sweet of your aunt. I have an uncle like that, he always gave my friends what I got, even when he didn't really like them....:blush-anim-cl:

I just realised you're the founder of mikaville....maybe I should move there too....I can have my big family there, you're all family in mikaville.....