General Art Discussion

purplegrape

I know a lot of here really appreciate art in all forms and I'd like to have a place to discuss whatever stirkes us at art at any particular moment.

Personally I believe that art can be anything:

A painting

Photo

Song

Music

Words

A single word

A person maybe

A thought

A feeling

An object

Anything really.

So whatever is feeling artsy to you at the moment, even if it's your own, tell us about it :biggrin2: Show us :thumb_yello: Something you find beautiful, frightening, sad, impressive, lovely, amazing or something that gives you a feeling you can't describe.

If it's something 'unusual' like a word or a feeling or a person then explain why it strikes you as art. You can't be wrong :wink2:

I embrace the 'odd' and 'unconvertional' so be prepared for some weird things out of me :naughty:

I dunno if much of anyone will use this thread, but I know I'll prolly post here a lot. Even if I end up talking to myself :roftl:

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's some stuff I'm in love with!

I found it while looking up Al Columbia (Who I also love, I'll post some proper stuff of his later). His name is Stephano Ricci :wub2:

sr1.jpg

sr11.jpg

sr12.jpg

sr17.gif

sr18.jpg

sr16.gif

sr10.jpg

Some of it really kinda freaks me out. it's super disturbing, but lovely nonetheless.

I have more somewhere.

some of those are quite scary!

erm i can't show it coz it's usually changed soo much by the time i get something to take a picture with.

i work in a supermarket (asda) and i work on the counters, sometimes if i haven't got a lot to do, i can make the ham really pretty, but my best acheivement of today has got to be the cheese, it looked a right state but itidied it up and then it looked pretty. good enough to eat :P

some of those are quite scary!

erm i can't show it coz it's usually changed soo much by the time i get something to take a picture with.

i work in a supermarket (asda) and i work on the counters, sometimes if i haven't got a lot to do, i can make the ham really pretty, but my best acheivement of today has got to be the cheese, it looked a right state but itidied it up and then it looked pretty. good enough to eat :P

:roftl:

How cute! :bleh: