hi from colorado

justme

wanted to say hi to all here,just found the site but been a mika fan for awhile now. first heard him on the radio a few months back when they played "grace kelly" loved the song so much that i bought the cd and love it!! love to just listen and dance around like a fool to the upbeat catchy sound he brings to my ears!!

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello and welcome to the fan club. The same thing happened to me, it has been several months now, and I still listen to Mika everyday and dance around like a fool. It has been heaven!

Hope you enjoy the forums! :thumb_yello:

Hi! and welcome to the club. have a reat time here with all of us mika freaks.

i do allways forget the world around me when i listen to mika's music. Grace Kelly really sticks in my mind for a long time when i hear it one time. and i have to sing it everywhere, but it doesn't allways sound so well. but who has got a voice lika mika? :bleh:

YAY welcome to MIKA's fan club!*O* and I hope you enjoy your time here.*I signed up for the forum just yesterday and I love the it already* and nodnod I know what you mean^^,coz the same happens to me.I mean ,I can't stop singing,dancing around and smiling like fool when I listen to his songs.