Hi!

avilitis

Hello everyone! I heard Mika for the first time in Amsterdam at a hotel, after a very exhausting day and it was great. I could not listen to more of him until I could find out who he was, which happened a couple of months later!!! I´m from Argentina and here he´s not that popular yet... This week I have started listening to all of his work and it´s amazing. I´ve also watched a couple of interviews and now I´m kind of obsessed. Actually, this is the first time I´ve joined a forum, so I´m a little nervous. But I love his music and his style!!! So I HAD to...:biggrin2:

I hope I´m not too boring, I´m not that good with computers...

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey! Welcome to the forum. :)

Yeah, it's a bit intimidating at first. But there's two things to remember:

1. Don't look anybody in the eye.

2. They can smell fear.:naughty:

Kidding! If you look, alot of the members with a couple hundred posts just started last month, or the month before, etc. It becomes addicting, and you won't be the newbie for long.:biggrin2:

I've been on lots of forums before. This is the nicest.:blush-anim-cl: Have fun!

Hey avilitis!!! :welcomeani:

welcome to the forum. it's really sad that mika isn't so popular yet in argentina :no: . but his time will come. and i think soon, because i've seen a lot of mika fans from argentina in this forum :thumb_yello: . it's great that you have expereinced this kind of magic that goes up from mika's music... do you know what i mean?... i mean this factor that makes you extremely happy and forget about your worries when you listen to mika :wub2: .

don't be afraid. the people are all really nice in here and we have all one thing in common : MIKA ...

Thank you for this great welcome!:biggrin2: I am enjoying everything a lot... Still learning, I do lack the experience... But I love the Site and I would love to help in all the projects that are being talked about. Give me just a couple of days to adjust and find out the best way to do it. This is great!

:punk: