Mika Christmas Project?

Hannah

• Replies 511
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish 5 more people would ask to be a part before tomorrow---I'm leaving for college and will not be able to monitor this thread for a few days while I'm getting settled, and I want to close it off the moment the 5th person joins because I don't want to have to turn down anyone.

Maybe you can advertise on the respect thread.

:roftl:

ok, i'm in. but let me warn you: i CAN'T SING!! (tried it but miserably failed)

however, I'm quite creative in writing (i dare say)... but i'll sing if you wish. (OMG, did i just say that??)

ok, i'm in. but let me warn you: i CAN'T SING!! (tried it but miserably failed)

however, I'm quite creative in writing (i dare say)... but i'll sing if you wish. (OMG, did i just say that??)

I'm sure you can make it sound more like talking than singing when you do your lines, if you don't want to sing :)

I'm sure you can make it sound more like talking than singing when you do your lines, if you don't want to sing :)

do you want me to rap?? i won't rap! I'm more the mariah carey than the eminem-type of singer i guess. or pavarotti. or anna netrebko. :D:D

do you want me to rap?? i won't rap! I'm more the mariah carey than the eminem-type of singer i guess. or pavarotti. or anna netrebko. :D:D

:naughty: :naughty:

That'd be hilarous---everyone singing their lines and then just one random rapper.

"Yo yo yo, and a shy smile and a big kiss. Peace yo."

That'd be hilarous---everyone singing their lines and then just one random rapper.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

Oh Hannah. You are funny. I seriously laughed out loud at that comment. And now my dad thinks I am really weird.

you wish honey :naughty:

I'll outsing you all (not sure if that word exists in the english language).

Not if I outsing you first! *sticks out tongue childishly and runs away*

:roftl:

I've watched 6 seasons of Xena.. believe me, i know how to deal with people who try to outsing me! and i'm a great CSI-fan, too and so i'm also able to make it look like an accident.....

I've watched 6 seasons of Xena.. believe me, i know how to deal with people who try to outsing me! and i'm a great CSI-fan, too and so i'm also able to make it look like an accident.....

:roftl::roftl: I love you, Petra.