Mikagasmic Pictures - Part 2

artsyfartsy17

I like it like that, but watching him perform and sweat and having his hair stuck to his face, it just made me want to go up to him and push his hair out of his eyes. :roftl:

My favorite Mika style is when it's pulled back like in that French interview. :wub2: I like the shorter curls like it is now, too. :)

really? i do LOVE his hair with shorter hair and when it's pulled back but when it's stuck to his face it's like the ultimate hotness for me :naughty: i absolutely melt when guys have their hair in their eyes especially mika

my face when i saw his hair in chicago was like :shocked::mf_lustslow:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I don't know...I guess I always think about how annoying the hair in the face must be for him when he's on stage. :roftl: I know that when I go running and I get all sweaty and my hair sticks to my face, I just want to pull it back into a ponytail it annoys me so much.

I don't know...I guess I always think about how annoying the hair in the face must be for him when he's on stage. :roftl: I know that when I go running and I get all sweaty and my hair sticks to my face, I just want to pull it back into a ponytail it annoys me so much.

don't put ideas into my mind!! :naughty: now i'm going to start hating it lol

during band camp (go band geeks!!) i forgot a ponytail and my sweaty hair was sticking to my face and i felt disgusing and realllly wished i would have put in a ponytail... i wonder what mika would look like in a ponytail he's probably still be as gorgeous as ever

don't put ideas into my mind!! :naughty: now i'm going to start hating it lol

during band camp (go band geeks!!) i forgot a ponytail and my sweaty hair was sticking to my face and i felt disgusing and realllly wished i would have put in a ponytail... i wonder what mika would look like in a ponytail he's probably still be as gorgeous as ever

I'd imagine it would be like the pulled back hair. I think that when it hair was pulled back it was just moussed or hairsprayed back on the sides and front, but the pony tail would probably look exactly the same. :)

Do you know when that big curl is plastered to his sweaty forehead during Happy Ending in the Atlanta Concert? It drives me insane.

Looking at that second pic, and more recent ones...wow.

He has filled out a lot and gotten more of a "manly" look to him within the past year or so. He has the teenage boy body in that one. :wub2:

Our little boy is all grown up....He might have been 22 in that picture! And now he's a man....:mf_lustslow: I've noticed that too, though, in all the recent pics, he seems to have more muscle mass, especially in the upper arms. I see it as a good sign; hopefully it means he's recovering from his health problems.

Haha I think so too. I seriously just wanna reach through my computer screen and peel it off his forehead.

Me too! From about 2:00 on in Happy Ending it's excruciating. :roftl: I just want to be like, "Mika, hold still." And the be all motherly and go up to him and push his hair back. :roftl:

Me too! From about 2:00 on in Happy Ending it's excruciating. :roftl: I just want to be like, "Mika, hold still." And the be all motherly and go up to him and push his hair back. :roftl:

I would love to be able to do that! And then he'd be like, "Thanks, Mom" all sarcastic and stuff. ROFL