• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

haha

it's official! i'm in love with mika!!!! :wub2: :wub2: :wub2:

i got really bored today so i started searching for tons of different forums but i think (i don't know for sure) :naughty: that i got this one from http://www.mikapenniman.it? i'm so bad at remembering stuff :bleh::blush-anim-cl:

EDIT: that won't work if you click on it haha just in case you were about to click it haha

have these one's been posted yet? i can't keep up with carolollipop :sneaky2:

mika44.jpg

mika45.jpg

That first one. :wub2: :wub2: I don't know what else to say.

And there's just something about that second pic. He's so adorable all bundled up like that.

This sounds weird, but he looks very...soft and smooth in that photo. :wub2:

NOT weird at all. :thumb_yello:

ok i already posted these in the request pictures thread or whatever but does anyone have the originals of these?

mika51.jpg

mika49.jpg

mika50.jpg

and i was also wondering if anyone knew what mika was doing with this big girl :naughty:

mika46.jpg

i'm just kidding haha i believe he picked the big girl up and is letting her down now.. mika's so strong :wub2: he did that at the chicago concert at the end of big girl

This sounds weird, but he looks very...soft and smooth in that photo. :wub2:

he looks very pillow-ish, i wanna lay on him and sleep!!:wub2::blush-anim-cl:

and i was also wondering if anyone knew what mika was doing with this big girl :naughty:

mika46.jpg

i'm just kidding haha i believe he picked the big girl up and is letting her down now.. mika's so strong :wub2: he did that at the chicago concert at the end of big girl

hahaha, i saw that pic and i was like omg:shocked: , then i read what you wrote and i was like, oh, ok

he looks very pillow-ish, i wanna lay on him and sleep!!:wub2::blush-anim-cl:

hahaha, i saw that pic and i was like omg:shocked: , then i read what you wrote and i was like, oh, ok

haha me too i was going in my head, "omg he's infront of everyone! omg, omg *hypervanitlate, what if my mum sees this" then i saw that post...phewf, why'd he pick her up?:roftl: