Mika is the best thing ever

mikahottiexo

Hahaha, I think we all dream of raising kids with Mika. :biggrin2: My name is boring too! My mom and dad picked Amanda as my name because it was popular in England at the time; but I would much rather have a different name like 'unpinkyton mchowhatdy' lol :roftl:

Lol i love the name amanda...just like amanda bynes! my name is alexandra...i don't like it my parents do:blink:

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol i love the name amanda...just like amanda bynes! my name is alexandra...i don't like it my parents do:blink:

Hehe I like my name I guess, but I would LOVE to have an unusual name. I think Alexandra is a really pretty name, and I don't know anybody else named Alexandra come to think of it, so your name would be considered different where I live lol. :biggrin2: But I have a friend named Yasmin and I am sooo jealous because that's Mika's sister's name. Rarrrrr. :sneaky2:

Hehe I like my name I guess, but I would LOVE to have an unusual name. I think Alexandra is a really pretty name, and I don't know anybody else named Alexandra come to think of it, so your name would be considered different where I live lol. :biggrin2: But I have a friend named Yasmin and I am sooo jealous because that's Mika's sister's name. Rarrrrr. :sneaky2:

Yasmin's a great name! Da wack! lol..my firend's name is larkin! It's such a cool name it means like aggression or something..i laughed when i heard that cause she's an angry person

Yasmin's a great name! Da wack! lol..my firend's name is larkin! It's such a cool name it means like aggression or something..i laughed when i heard that cause she's an angry person

Whoa Larkin is a really cool name! Hahaha, the anger thing is really ironic. It's strange talking about names, because soon after becoming a Mika obsessed fanatic person I started making a list of names for my future kids (even though I'm only 16), lol and all of the names are Mika-esque. :naughty:

Whoa Larkin is a really cool name! Hahaha, the anger thing is really ironic. It's strange talking about names, because soon after becoming a Mika obsessed fanatic person I started making a list of names for my future kids (even though I'm only 16), lol and all of the names are Mika-esque. :naughty:

omgosh, ive been making a list of names too...the thing is that i use to hate my name since people couldnt pronounce it, its arya, and i really despised my parents for giving me that name but now i really like it and it makes me unique :biggrin2: i wanna give my kids unique names too

wow it took me a looong time to get to my point

omgosh, ive been making a list of names too...the thing is that i use to hate my name since people couldnt pronounce it, its arya, and i really despised my parents for giving me that name but now i really like it and it makes me unique :biggrin2: i wanna give my kids unique names too

wow it took me a looong time to get to my point

Arya is a really nice name! I envy you! Hahaha, I want to give my kids unique names because it will make them feel special I guess :D But one of my kids will be named Mika, for sure!

Arya is a really nice name! I envy you! Hahaha, I want to give my kids unique names because it will make them feel special I guess :D But one of my kids will be named Mika, for sure!

Thank you :biggrin2: im thinking of mika for one of my kids too cuz it could be for a boy or girl..so idk but i know everybody else will be like omfg she is mika crazy for sure...hahahah they just dont understand :cool:

Thank you :biggrin2: im thinking of mika for one of my kids too cuz it could be for a boy or girl..so idk but i know everybody else will be like omfg she is mika crazy for sure...hahahah they just dont understand :cool:

I completely understand! I will name my first born Mika even if it's a girl. My friends think that my obsession is unhealthy; but they just don't understand. That's why this fan club is so great!!! :roftl:

regarding mika if he wants kids he once said " i want a stable relationship, no kids though" and he says kind of quickly something like "not right now anyways" so he may eventually. i heard he was good with kids which just makes him cuter.:wub2:

I completely understand! I will name my first born Mika even if it's a girl. My friends think that my obsession is unhealthy; but they just don't understand. That's why this fan club is so great!!! :roftl:

i know!!!! seriously, i mean i feel understood in my obsession here, i mean mika isnt my life, just most of it :biggrin2: lol

Oh, But I like my name!!

It means " dark night" on arabic! =)))

Even though I Am Not Arab=)))))

im so jealous:biggrin2: , honestly i love batman and i would love to name somebody like that, what is your name btw (if you dont mind me asking)?

• 2 weeks later...