I want Mika to sue some of the morons on facebook!!

lindor_love_today

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Exactimundo (remind me to NEVER use that word again!). Plus, he'd be less likely to file for a restraining order that way!! We all know the lyrics to Ring Ring!

Yes, do not use that word...haha. Yeah, we don't want to do anything that would frighten him...or creep him out in any way.

hmmmm i don't know I'm REALLY shy so i might not do what i said i'd do...I have no idea..I'm terribly shy

I am really shy also, but I've made a promise to myself that when I eventually meet him I will think of something witty to say and try to act outgoing.

Yes, do not use that word...haha. Yeah, we don't want to do anything that would frighten him...or creep him out in any way.

I am really shy also, but I've made a promise to myself that when I eventually meet him I will think of something witty to say and try to act outgoing.

ME TOO! i can't believe you promised yourself that also! I always promise myself when i meet him i will say something funny and make him laugh and me laugh and be witty,charming,cunning, andsharp.....but that won't happen i'm shy with my own family i'll be very shy when i meet the man of my dreams

That's just wrong..it's one thing to have a "I hate Mika" group (and tons of that which i don't get) but this is beyond belief...lol someone posted "neo hippy ukranian" HAHA he's Lebanese, why don't they even get their facts straight :sneaky2:

Isn't there any way to report groups on facebook???

That's just wrong..it's one thing to have a "I hate Mika" group (and tons of that which i don't get) but this is beyond belief...lol someone posted "neo hippy ukranian" HAHA he's Lebanese, why don't they even get their facts straight :sneaky2:

Isn't there any way to report groups on facebook???

people think they're all smart being mean to or about people then they go and say something stupid that's wrong..hahahahahahaha i laugh at those fooligans that's right fooligans

LOL!! Fooligans!! Loving it!! It is great when people like that get something wrong. It's like get it right you nugget!

lol i know because they are being dumb then they think they're smart and then they say something dumb...it's hilarious!! ahahahahahaha fooligan nugget pie

Yeah... you just click on the group, go down to the bottom, and it says "report group" on the left I think.

thank you. i just reported the group and i quoted this from their terms of use

upload, post, transmit, share, store or otherwise make available any content that we deem to be harmful, threatening, unlawful, defamatory, infringing, abusive, inflammatory, harassing, vulgar, obscene, fraudulent, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;

and i added that they are making serious accusations (about mika being a paedophile).

Can others join me and report the group:biggrin2: that's the most we can do for him right now. we can't really report the "I hate Mika" ones but I don;t really mind them..I've learnt to deal with such ppl.

upload, post, transmit, share, store or otherwise make available any content that we deem to be harmful, threatening, unlawful, defamatory, infringing, abusive, inflammatory, harassing, vulgar, obscene, fraudulent, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;

and i added that they are making serious accusations (about mika being a paedophile).

Can others join me and report the group:biggrin2:

i would but i don't have facebook...those fooligans how could they be so mean towards precious mika? FOOLIGANS!

Can others join me and report the group

THAT IS BRILLIANT!! I can't believe they've let that group stay open if it's basically banned by their terms!! UGH!! Btw, you should so join the groups Billy Brown (aka Mika's Mob) and 'Get Mika on facebook so he can fight back against all the hate groups!!'

THAT IS BRILLIANT!! I can't believe they've let that group stay open if it's basically banned by their terms!! UGH!! Btw, you should so join the groups Billy Brown (aka Mika's Mob) and 'Get Mika on facebook so he can fight back against all the hate groups!!'

okie. i'm getting ready to go sleepy, so tomr....SO people who have facebook...REPORT THIS GROUP :biggrin2:

lol it's exhausting chasing non-believers shun the non-believers shhhhhuuuunnnn shhhhhuuuunnnnnah!

CHAAAARRRRRLLLLIEEEEEEE shhuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunnnnnnn it's candy mountain chaaaaaarllieeeee. I think those non-believers should be eaten by the evil monster inside the candy mountain candy cave.