I want Mika to sue some of the morons on facebook!!

lindor_love_today

Sorry to rant, but I REALLY want Mika to sue some of the class A idiots on facebook!! There's one facebook group called Mika is a paedo!! I was sat their seething, building up a great big libel case while I seethed!!! I mean PLEASE! They're absolute SCUM saying that kinda junk about someone!!

YO MIKA! IF YOU'RE READING THIS, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE SUE THE IDIOTS!!!

:protest: :protest: :protest: :protest:

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I don't think we need to go into legal issues here, but I have seen a lot of the facebook groups about Mika. Obviously, as a Mika fan, I find many of them very offensive and rude. It can't be helped that there are going to be "I hate Mika" groups on facebook, but why can't people all just join one or two groups, instead of having hundreds of "Mika makes me want to vomit" groups with just a few stupid people in them? I never understood that. The number of anti-Mika facebook groups really is shocking.

Well, I guess if Mika ever sees that and wants to take action, he can. But I just checked out that group...there are only 25 people in it. If it was bigger, maybe if it had a thousand members, he might see more need to take action. He has too much going on in his life to worry about 25 stupid people and their stupid accusation.

But I don't want you to think that I'm not offended by all of this...I completely agree with you that it is one of the worst kinds of criminal conduct, and for people to accuse him of it is absolutely horrible.

The I hate Mika groups and all that are irritating, but they don't make me angry. It's that specific one that says Mika is a paedo, and then gives details why, saying he's luring kids into his bedroom and all that. That's just too far!!

ARE YOU SERIOUS ?????????????? :shocked: :eek: :jawdrop:

Excuse me, but I think this is slander and blatant defamation of character !

Well, I guess if Mika ever sees that and wants to take action, he can. But I just checked out that group...there are only 25 people in it. If it was bigger, maybe if it had a thousand members, he might see more need to take action. He has too much going on in his life to worry about 25 stupid people and their stupid accusation.

But I don't want you to think that I'm not offended by all of this...I completely agree with you that it is one of the worst kinds of criminal conduct, and for people to accuse him of it is absolutely horrible.

He probably does have too much going on, but if one company can sue someone I know for calling them heartless b@stards, Mika should definitely sue for this!!

ARE YOU SERIOUS ??????????????

It seriously is. I would kill to get a case like this when I qualify. I mean it's a clear cut libel case!! Dirt bags!

He probably does have too much going on, but if one company can sue someone I know for calling them heartless b@stards, Mika should definitely sue for this!!

It seriously is. I would kill to get a case like this when I qualify. I mean it's a clear cut libel case!! Dirt bags!

Hey! You're studying law? COOL! Yeah, this business PISSES ME OFF! These are HUGELY SERIOUS ACCUSATIONS! Mika should sue their asses to the f*****g wall! Yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ARE YOU SERIOUS ?????????????? :shocked: :eek: :jawdrop:

oh my jesus! i hate it when people do that , someone called my mom a drug-addict just because she was taking tranquilizers(sp? dont know how to spell it xD) for her ulcer :sneaky2::mad3:

The first time i saw some of the groups on face book it made me physically sick, but there are people who say these things about Mika all over the Internet and people who insult other artists that don't deserve it. I don't think sewing some bored kids on facebook will make any difference. It's the internet and shouldn't be taken too seriously, but it is disgusting behavior. Calling attention to it is just endorsing it in a way. They only do it to triger a responce and your letting them do exactly that.

The first time i saw some of the groups on face book it made me physically sick, but there are people who say these things about Mika all over the Internet and people who insult other artists that don't deserve it. I don't think sewing some bored kids on facebook will make any difference. It's the internet and shouldn't be taken too seriously, but it is disgusting behavior. Calling attention to it is just endorsing it in a way. They only do it to triger a responce and your letting them do exactly that.

Good point, Candice. I highly doubt that those stupid kids are searching the MFC forums and reading this, but you are right. It's just like when you're little and your big brother says something mean to you. You whine and complain about it, and he just keeps on saying things because he likes to get a response like that out of you. (Ok, well that's what it was like when I was little...lol)

i think that's fine....:cool:

nobody can be pleased by everyone

i just wonder why ppl would create some ANTI- group

Because they CARE and no other more interesting thing to do? :mf_rosetinted::mf_rosetinted:

or maybe it's fun for them to insult ppl :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

Maybe so. But I mean, this specific group only has about 25 members in it. If there were many, many more members than I would seriously consider taking that action. The things they have accused Mika of are serious, but I mean, it's only 25 people out of however many millions of facebook users there are in the world.

Maybe so. But I mean, this specific group only has about 25 members in it. If there were many, many more members than I would seriously consider taking that action. The things they have accused Mika of are serious, but I mean, it's only 25 people out of however many millions of facebook users there are in the world.

Right, and i don't think they mean to wreck Mika's career or take over the world. They just have nothing better to do. We should just laugh at how pathetic they are. I don't think it was meant maliciously.

...even though i have nothing better to do then talk about how great Mika is.:roftl: somehow it's less pathetic.:mf_rosetinted:

Good point, Candice. I highly doubt that those stupid kids are searching the MFC forums and reading this, but you are right. It's just like when you're little and your big brother says something mean to you. You whine and complain about it, and he just keeps on saying things because he likes to get a response like that out of you. (Ok, well that's what it was like when I was little...lol)

Great points, guys. My anger got the better of me. It's so true. We really need to take a Chill Pill. I don't know if you remember but a couple of months back this really weird geek posted a deranged song about Mika on youtube and, believe it or not, wished Mika would die of a brain tumour! It was awful - everyone in the forum went kinda crazy on that! The guy ended up apologizing so it ended up okay, but we all learned a lesson - if you feed into the bulls**t it doesn't go away, it only gets worse. You give these people attention and away they go! They just feed right off of it. They're only kids with attitudes and time on their hands. In a couple of weeks they'll be back in school and Mika will be a distant memory. I hope.

I actually did. I basically said the entire basis of this group is to make and continue making defamatory statements which, if he chose to do so, the artist in question could take to court. Everything from the group description to the wall posts are disgusting, unfounded and slanderous. The following post in particular was particularly disgusting: He is a paedophile. He is a nonce. He is a perv. He is a slot badger. He is a two pinned-in plug. He is a bush dodger. He is a small bean regarder. He is an unabummer. He is a nut administrator. He is a bent ref. He is The Crazy World of Arthur Brown. He is a fence-fold. He is a free willy. He is a chimney bottler. He is a bunty man. He is a shrub rocketeer.

And on top of all that, he likes to touch children.

May I just say.... KACHINGA! All that just to vent!!

No one needs to sue anybody. All you have to do is report the group on the basis that they are attacking an individual. Facebook has procedures in place to deal with that kind of thing.

I've already reported it and suggest you do the same if you want to take action.

I actually did. I basically said the entire basis of this group is to make and continue making defamatory statements which, if he chose to do so, the artist in question could take to court. Everything from the group description to the wall posts are disgusting, unfounded and slanderous. The following post in particular was particularly disgusting: He is a paedophile. He is a nonce. He is a perv. He is a slot badger. He is a two pinned-in plug. He is a bush dodger. He is a small bean regarder. He is an unabummer. He is a nut administrator. He is a bent ref. He is The Crazy World of Arthur Brown. He is a fence-fold. He is a free willy. He is a chimney bottler. He is a bunty man. He is a shrub rocketeer.

And on top of all that, he likes to touch children.

May I just say.... KACHINGA! All that just to vent!!

I HAVE BEEN AROUND THE BLOCK A FEW TIMES AND I HAVE NEVER HEARD OF 90% OF THOSE TERMS??????!!!!!!!! WTF!!!!!

Yup, I have noticed a few of those groups too but I have not bothered (as yet) to read what they say. I know I would probably get too mad, not worth raising my blood preasure for those pathetics! :roftl:

SO TRUE!!! That's a lot of the reason why I don't frequent all those sites (Facebook, MySpace, youtube, etc.), only when there's a link posted here in MFC do I end up viewing something from those sites. However, I must confess I have an addiction to PerezHilton.com. He rocks! :punk: And he's so pro-Mika - it's refreshing!

SO TRUE!!! That's a lot of the reason why I don't frequent all those sites (Facebook, MySpace, youtube, etc.), only when there's a link posted here in MFC do I end up viewing something from those sites. However, I must confess I have an addiction to PerezHilton.com. He rocks! :punk: And he's so pro-Mika - it's refreshing!

*Nods.* I don't even look at the comments.