The return of the penguins

Reni

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah!!! What are your thoughts on it?

i don't think it was so shocking!! and all that fuss and controverse as if it was a big big scandal!! how many time it was said that mika wasn't a children antertainer or anyway.... what they were expecting!! we know what he's talking about in most of his songs!:sneaky2:

that was MY opinion

there's no reasons to say: oh i don't like him now that he did dirty things....

I never knew what love today was or anything...I had to find out form the perves on here!lol! So if I was younge and listening to lollipop, I'd wanna go to a concert, thinking he was singing about candy and he dresses up as animals. takea look at him in that pic with the TODDLERS I bet they were fans.................I mean of course it wasn't that bad but if I go to a Mika concert he better not do that with my mom watching!@!!!!

I never knew what love today was or anything...I had to find out form the perves on here!lol! So if I was younge and listening to lollipop, I'd wanna go to a concert, thinking he was singing about candy and he dresses up as animals. takea look at him in that pic with the TODDLERS I bet they were fans.................I mean of course it wasn't that bad but if I go to a Mika concert he better not do that with my mom watching!@!!!!

for me there's no problem, i'm not going with my parents :roftl: :roftl:

he's totally free to do that and to hire a b**** with big breats for a duet :furious:

seriously, i just hope he won't lose fans because of all that....:sad:

haha *cough* I am kinda scared of him now..not being sensitive but...i look at him different now...very different..WHAT HAPPENED TO THE SWEET TARATATA??

seriously??? i can't answer!! i just ask myself the question and, i think there must be a real good reason... he wa«nt a new image i guess, he needs to be more popular and he's doing like most of the stars... make poeple talk about him, unfortunately... sometimes you have to hide the real artist behind something other:(

but that's only my opinion and i'm not saying that it actually happen to him:mf_rosetinted: :wink2:

He should stay himself! Honestly he wrote grace kelly! I thought it was his moral!:tears:

yeah but if you look at it differently, you can see he stayed himself... i mean, there's no other artists who would do that, but the mika you meet after the show or on the street is different of the other who's on the stage, and it's so normal, he can stay sweet and lovely but he has to take the place because he must be the one they look at and it's his world!! :wink2:

(the only thing i disagree on is saranayde... what does she do there???:sneaky:)