Hilarious and Adorable Mika Pictures!

sillyjody

that's okay. there is a guy in my school that is EXACTLY like mika. he looks like mika, and he dresses like mika, and he can sing and play the piano amazingly! but he has blue eyes not brown and his hair is lighter than mika's but it's still brown. but, he has a tight shirt that is white and has a banana on it and i told him i liked it and he was like "thanks!:biggrin2: " and then i was like "do you know who mika is?" and he sed "yeah!" and i was shocked. my face was like this :shocked: . and then i told him that he looked a lot like mika and he was like "really? :blush-anim-cl: " and i said "yeahh.." but then i had to leave! i was so mad! hahaha but i get to see him every day after school. that's exciting for me. hahaha :naughty: :naughty:

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

that's okay. there is a guy in my school that is EXACTLY like mika. he looks like mika, and he dresses like mika, and he can sing and play the piano amazingly! but he has blue eyes not brown and his hair is lighter than mika's but it's still brown. but, he has a tight shirt that is white and has a banana on it and i told him i liked it and he was like "thanks!:biggrin2: " and then i was like "do you know who mika is?" and he sed "yeah!" and i was shocked. my face was like this :shocked: . and then i told him that he looked a lot like mika and he was like "really? :blush-anim-cl: " and i said "yeahh.." but then i had to leave! i was so mad! hahaha but i get to see him every day after school. that's exciting for me. hahaha :naughty: :naughty:

Oh ma god! PLease get a picture of him! haha

"Really"......as if he doesn't know that he obviously looks/dresses like Mika. What a copy cat

Oh ma god! PLease get a picture of him! haha

"Really"......as if he doesn't know that he obviously looks/dresses like Mika. What a copy cat

hahaha! okay, i'll try, but we only just started talking so, i'll try as soon as i can haha. yeah! he definatly knows that he dresses like mika b/c why would he buy a really tight banana shirt and wear kind of tight jeans with it and bright colored shoes? and think that he doens't look like mika? hahaha. :roftl:

hahaha! okay, i'll try, but we only just started talking so, i'll try as soon as i can haha. yeah! he definatly knows that he dresses like mika b/c why would he buy a really tight banana shirt and wear kind of tight jeans with it and bright colored shoes? and think that he doens't look like mika? hahaha. :roftl:

He's such a liar hahahaha. Ok thanks! If you have a camera phone (or use someone else's) just pretend you're looking at it and then take a picture haha, thats what I do:naughty:

.....I'm so creepy haha

He's such a liar hahahaha. Ok thanks! If you have a camera phone (or use someone else's) just pretend you're looking at it and then take a picture haha, thats what I do:naughty:

.....I'm so creepy haha

hahaha omg! that's a wicked good idea! but the picture noise would be loud. OH! i could have my freinds stand near him and pretend to take a picture of them but get him instead! hahaha

hahaha omg! that's a wicked good idea! but the picture noise would be loud. OH! i could have my freinds stand near him and pretend to take a picture of them but get him instead! hahaha

Exactly :glasses2::naughty: