This One's For Us Girls (Part 7)

hotdlp

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Something trendy ..Mika stlye of course !:biggrin2: yes colored skinnies !!

ok, i'll see what we can find :bleh:.. well me and laura found the exact pair of jeans that mika owns.. or we can look for others.. they cost £40

ok, i'll see what we can find :bleh:.. well me and laura found the exact pair of jeans that mika owns.. or we can look for others.. they cost £40

Wow!!!That's OK 40 pounds!!!The pair of jeans that Mika owns of Course !:mf_rosetinted: What store were they ?Do you remember ?

arrgh shoosh u lol! i'm watching i'm a celebrity get me out of here, u think i'm paying attention to what i'm typing :mf_rosetinted::sneaky2:

Im watching that!

Thats the channel the Mika advert was on:mf_rosetinted:

GOD lyin(?) is bloody annoying....:sneaky2:

Wow!!!That's OK 40 pounds!!!The pair of jeans that Mika owns of Course !:mf_rosetinted: What store were they ?Do you remember ?

errm yeah still kinda pricey, but i guess for mika jeans they're alrite lol.. yeah i remember the shop, and if u stay for another 5 mins i can show u the pics of him wearing them :)

It was only the cd one:mf_rosetinted:

And it was on the ITV3:mf_rosetinted:

Wow exciting.:mf_rosetinted:

oh damn ITV£ and i'm watching ITV1.. maaan lol.. anyway, its just a mika advert, i make too many big deals out of stuff

errm yeah still kinda pricey, but i guess for mika jeans they're alrite lol.. yeah i remember the shop, and if u stay for another 5 mins i can show u the pics of him wearing them :)

Show me fast cause I'm very tired and I need to be early at uni !