Awesomly Random!!!!!!!

cmc1112

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Has it been suggested that we do something for the anniversary of the release of LICM? Because if not. I'd really like to start that. I think it would be really cool to like. Get pictures of everyone who wanted. And like, make it into a thing like: http://www.kshs.org/cool3/graphics/recordlg.jpg Where the CD part was made up of the pictures, and then instead of where it would say "congratulations on so and so many records sold" it would be "Congratulations on 1 year since the release of LICM" or something like that. And then someone around the nearest gig could give it to him. *taps chin*

Has it been suggested that we do something for the anniversary of the release of LICM? Because if not. I'd really like to start that. I think it would be really cool to like. Get pictures of everyone who wanted. And like, make it into a thing like: http://www.kshs.org/cool3/graphics/recordlg.jpg Where the CD part was made up of the pictures, and then instead of where it would say "congratulations on so and so many records sold" it would be "Congratulations on 1 year since the release of LICM" or something like that. And then someone around the nearest gig could give it to him. *taps chin*

ooooh :das:

thats a greaaat idea!

hhaha! ;D

hopes santa brings some :naughty:

i hope so for you!

maybe youre getting a mika licious christmas!

oooh, that would be sooo awesomee then!

ooooh :das:

thats a greaaat idea!

hhaha! ;D

It would *g* I think it would be nice, because you always see the artists have their gold and platinum records, it would be funny to see Mika in five years time on MTV cribs, all: "Yeah, and this I got from the nutters on this forum. They're a bunch of loons really."

:naughty:

It would *g* I think it would be nice, because you always see the artists have their gold and platinum records, it would be funny to see Mika in five years time on MTV cribs, all: "Yeah, and this I got from the nutters on this forum. They're a bunch of loons really."

hehehee :roftl: it would be funny...

hahahhah! :lol3:

mika is proud on his forum award then :roftl:

oooh that would be soooooooooo funnY! :biggrin2:

my boss asked me and another coworker decorating the office as xmas is coming

i gave him a reluctant face but my body doesn't let me so i just follow whatever he wanted

i dun see any pt i nd to do such thing, it's totally wasting my time,

we nd to remove all of this stuff after 1 month !!!! :sneaky2:

moreover, this is my last xmas working here

i already feel like i dun belong here (actually never ever has this feeling...) :furious:

plz leave me alone for my remaining months

then i can die without any regret....:mf_rosetinted:

O gosh...this thread become my outlet....

i suppose just have fun here :devil:

Hey guys!!!!!!!!!! Sry i was gone for sooooooooo long, i've had a rly busy and tiring week, because i had a show yesterday and i was at the high school that we were preforming at for 11 hours!!!!!!!!! We preformed the Nut Cracker and I was Clara!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hi!!! how are you girls?? :thumb_yello:

i think i´m driving my family crazy with mika...

everytime they play him in the radio my mum says; ey!! that´s mika!! turn up the volume!!

and she starts singing... :shocked: (its really funny because she doesn´t know english...)

p.s.: my mum didnt like mika...