a word that discribes mika 'flamboyant'

mikasbestfriend

i was bored so i decided to post this, i think youve probably all seen it before any way. i don't know how old it is.

If there's a word that instantly springs to mind when thinking of Mika, it might be 'flamboyant'. Even before he takes the stage, we're already seeing a giant 'big girl' in frilly underwear being put in place for decoration.

This singer's voice is not to be underestimated. His ability to hit the high notes, perfectly and repeatedly, is unbelieveable.

What makes it more amazing, though, is just how masculine his voice is when he speaks. It's difficult to comprehend that these such contrasting voices are coming from the same person.

After kicking off with Take It Easy, it's not long before we see the reason for the saucy decoration - Big Girls starts up, complete with two dancers almost identical to the Big Girl giant doll... Well, except they're human sized.

It's undeniable that a performance from this guy is totally, utterly camp. He screams into the mic like a girl, bounces around to Love Today and boasts a falsetto better than some female singers. However, it is also a real treat to see live. The crowd simply do not stop moving and even all the kids on parents' shoulders look like they want to be here.

So what do you get with Mika? Well, you get one theatrical voice, one dramatic performance, an ecstatic audience and some truly fantastic stick-in-your-head pop songs. Oh, and let's not forget, you get to hear Grace Kelly one more time.

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic