Valentine's Day Project

Finkster

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hej...Finkster, did you get mine???...i sent it in sunday at nine o'clock in the evening :)

Did you already make it? i mean print and so on? ...because... i just realised that i made big mistake...I'm not sure, his song "how much do you love me" is not new he already has got that on an album? what album???

Hej...Finkster, did you get mine???...i sent it in sunday at nine o'clock in the evening :)

Did you already make it? i mean print and so on? ...because... i just realised that i made big mistake...I'm not sure, his song "how much do you love me" is not new he already has got that on an album? what album???

It's not on an album yet . But you can have an mp3 if you want because we have a live record

I got everybody else who asked in just now but yours and RAK1's.

Do you want my e-mail so you can try sending it this time?

dang :thumbdown: it's only on my mom's computer so now i have to wait until monday night

this is all my fault :tears: i'm supposed to hand it in on time!!!! :crybaby:

i'm a HORRIBLE vice president :mf_rosetinted:

have you started printing anything out or decorating yet?

i'm in the printing process. Once I get them printed, my friend is going to help me fold them and decorate them, it shouldn't take too long for that to get done.

• 2 weeks later...
oh! i almost forgot about this :naughty:

have you started printing off the valentine's?

Yup! I have my portion printed, and I know Hilary has hers too, and she said she had them shipped out either Friday or Saturday. And Revica is still printing since she's been busy, but I should be getting hers soon.

I purchased the box for it on Thursday.

I'll start folding and decorating shortly, I have exams this week, though.:boxed:

Yup! I have my portion printed, and I know Hilary has hers too, and she said she had them shipped out either Friday or Saturday. And Revica is still printing since she's been busy, but I should be getting hers soon.

I purchased the box for it on Thursday.

I'll start folding and decorating shortly, I have exams this week, though.:boxed:

i went shopping today and i found a big teddy bear i realllllly want to give to mika.. it's a valentine's one but i'm not sure if you guys would want to give it to him :naughty:

i've posted this somewhere already...but I'm a bit nervous....

how do I get this all to him with security etc????

suggestions??

while mika's soundchecking tell the security that you neeeed to give him this project. :naughty: if they say no.. yell FIRE and hopefully mika will run out of the venue and you can give it to him :thumb_yello: